[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What books should I read if I want to exasperate my feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
What books should I read if I want to exasperate my feelings of melancholy and depression?
>>
the gregs
>>
>>9408648
what?
>>
>>9408647
The book of Wisdom, Psalms, Gospels.
>>
Your old diary entries des

Also Kafka
>>
Go outside and have sex with females until you forgot what it felt like to be depressed

Worked for me
>>
File: Uu657O8.jpg (169KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Uu657O8.jpg
169KB, 1663x1247px
>>9408753
I said I want to exasperate those feelings, not get rid of them
>have sex
Also you have to go
>>
>>9408767
Sex is overrated.
>>
>>9408647
There was a whole fad for "misery lit" a couple of years ago: supposedly true memoirs of blighted upbringings, personal tragedies and criminal abuse. There were whole shelves dedicated to it in bookshops.

You don't see it so much nowadays, since it emerged that most of that shit was just made up. Still, it should be easy enough to track down on Amazon. Search for keywords like "misery," "depression" and "self pity."

Have fun.
>>
>>9408647
>What books should I read if I want to exasperate my feelings of melancholy and depression?

You should read exactly nothing. What you should do is write down the causes for your >feelings of melancholy and depression
Once you understand those, you can fix them, and then read whatever you like
>>
>>9408771

>implying we don't pursue sex for the brief moment of honesty and intimacy during pillow-talk which keeps us from going insane
>>
>>9408797
>honesty and intimacy during pillow-talk
this

i honestly, sincerly think it is the best part of life. the feeling of an actual connection, however fleeting it might be
>>
File: 45974.jpg (34KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
45974.jpg
34KB, 267x400px
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Quatrains_of_Omar_Khayyam_(tr._Whinfield,_1883)/Quatrains_1-100
>>
>>9408647
>exasperate my feelings of melancholy and depression
>>9408767
I said I want to exasperate those feelings

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9408771
You're not doing it right.
>>
read Thomas Bernhard son ( i love everthing desu, but would recommend esp.: Frost, Das Kalkwerk, Auslöschung)
>>
>>9408647
Stoner
>>
>>9408647
Melancholy of Resistance
>>
>>9408667
Those guys from italy
>>
>>9408647
you're so cool and different and special

has depression, wants to make it worse

'exasperate'

what an individualist what an ubermensch

wow

have never come acrtoss someone like you

respect where respect is due

(slow clap)

(upvote)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.