[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: the-wheel-of-time.jpg (247KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
the-wheel-of-time.jpg
247KB, 1024x768px
Just visiting, but I wanted some input

I've just finished reading the wheel of time books and was looking for some other books to get into with the same likeness.
At the moment I have the first three books of the mistborn series, and was recommended to me by some friends.
What do you guys think and what other books like it would you recommend?
>>
>>9407101
Are you white and male? Then yes.
If not, don't bother, you'll never understand literature
>>
>>9407104
yes I am a white male

i know nothing of the mistborn series and wanted to know if it would be worth the effort
>>
>>9407110
>mistborn series
Genre fiction is garbage. Read the Illiad and go from there.
>>
>>9407156
hmm wrong place then
I've had better discussions on other boards
alright ill read mistborn then thanks guys i wont be coming back here again
>>
>>9407101
Soz anon most anons here are bitter/pretentious and can't enjoy a good fantasy series from time to time. Mistborn was pretty good but it has nothing on WoT; in fact I don't really know any series that do measure up with it.
>>
>>9407283
thank you
figured it would be like this, most boards ar enothing more than bitter shells of what they represent
>>
>>9407343
Try Name of the Wind as well, it's not that similar to WoT but I enjoyed it too
>>
>>9407343
The name of this board is /lit/, not /genrefic/. You simply do not belong. Bye.
>>
>>9407101
Try Death Gate Cycle.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.