[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/ made me realize all my preconceived notions were a lie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 09_india.jpg (35KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
09_india.jpg
35KB, 450x359px
/lit/ made me realize all my preconceived notions were a lie. Now my whole life is empty. Books are the ultimate redpill
>>
>>9403997
>Now my whole life is empty

That among so many things as are by Men possessed or pursued in the Course of their Lives, all the rest are Bawbles, Besides Old Wood to Burn, Old Wine to Drink, Old Friends to Converse with, and Old Books to Read'.
-William Temple

embrace epicureanism
>>
What have you read? Do you want to talk about it?
>>
>>9403997
time to be Beatty from F451 and hate on books for the rest of your life
>>
>>9404007
I am still reading the greeks, I've stated with the Mithology book and now reading the Iliad. The Greek society made me realize how nowadays society is so rotten to the core and lost its charm, imagination and humanity the old days had. If anything scientificism made us smarter but dumber in the same way. I've always fought for technology, became an expert in it to the point of even pursuing a career in it, but what for? So I can work in a cubicle or a factory for a stupid paycheck and live a comfortable and boring exact life? I want more, I want humanity and experiences, I want to feel the human inside me, really shake things up. Life is too short to follow guidelines
>>
>>9404042
You're too caught up in the society's race anon. You think you need a career in tech because that's what you love, but you don't. I love technology. I love computers and programming and have for nearly two decades, but for the love of god I'd never work in a fucking cubicle.

I own a landscaping company. Do you know what I do to make money? I give Miguel and Robert a list of addresses and they go mow the lawn's of these addresses and my bank account gets bigger. Now I'm not wealthy by any means, but I have tons of free time. My advice is to think intelligently about what you want from the world. Working in a field related to things you enjoy can be utter hell sometimes.

As an aside I cannot recommend trying to start a landscaping company. The market is incredibly saturated and the competition is intense. The price to start is also very high.
>>
>>9404042
>techne y?
>ready to hand pls
so you're on the road to Heidegger? lol normally when someone claims we fucked up their life they don't mean it but damn we got you good.
>>
Well done lit/, you assured your place in hell.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.