[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Blicero's fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Gravitys_rainbow_cover.jpg (103KB, 392x574px) Image search: [Google]
Gravitys_rainbow_cover.jpg
103KB, 392x574px
What was Blicero's fucking problem?
>>
Wasn't he some kind of incarnation of a death god? What was his soldier name again, Weissman? I honestly forget what his problem was.
>>
>>9403557
Being a homo.
>>
Who sent the serpent dream? What else did it say? Was Slothrop a nigger? WHO THE FUCK IS THE KENOSHA KID?
>>
erectyllian disfunción
>>
File: 1471218081477.jpg (20KB, 164x175px) Image search: [Google]
1471218081477.jpg
20KB, 164x175px
is he the same character as Weismann?
>>
I just got to the part where he fucked Bianca. Why is he so rough with her?
Also, I imagine Pynchon is some kind of like sex god. Everywhere Slothrop goes he just gets laid without fail. Maybe it's a setup (fuck is it a setup, is everyone in on it?). Is Tom trying to make me paranoid? I want to have sex. I want to dance the Kenosha Kid?
>>
the fuck is the kirghiz light
>>
>>9403557
Almost exterminating an entire race can make one somewhat jaded
>>
File: IGN.png (115KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IGN.png
115KB, 350x350px
>>9403870
Pynchon can't write characters
>>
>>9403881
He's a schlemiel

>Is Tom trying to make me paranoid?
yes
>>
>>9403955
No, Profane was a schlemiel.
Slothrop just fucks wherever he goes. Like it's sort of a fact of life. Makes me think Pynch was a pussy hound for a long time, cucking his friends or no.
>>
>>9403949
wut
>>
>>9403996
too

I remember hearing rumors to that effect
>>
>>9403557
>What was X fucking problem thread

Grrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttiiiiiiiiiddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>9403996
I believe this is where his golden gong comes in. He has a sort of miniature version of it. He kept it in a breast pocket at all times. He would walk up to a subject, give her the brows like hey you wanna fuck? And at any resistance, give her the confident-corner-of-his-eye look, slip out the gong, give it little 'guuuuung', and there she is hypnotized.
>>
File: 1484181391511.jpg (22KB, 651x719px) Image search: [Google]
1484181391511.jpg
22KB, 651x719px
>>9403949
>he hasn't read Mason & Dixon
>>
>>9403949
stick to Dune you pleb
>>
File: R.png (79KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
R.png
79KB, 299x168px
>>9404209
>implying it counts
>>
>>9403870
Yes that's the same person
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.