[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live alone in the middle of the woods in a small shack. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1490042644466.gif (819KB, 346x495px) Image search: [Google]
1490042644466.gif
819KB, 346x495px
I live alone in the middle of the woods in a small shack.

I've been a firm believer in magic my whole life, and while living here, I've read and practiced through the Black Pullet, Agrippa, and the Vatic Grimoires but I'm seeking for more

What do you recommend?
>>
Read the Bible. I'm serious, you need help. Do you realize what you're doing?
>>
>>9403077
I have. There is no ritualistic qualities that would directly benefit me. Also, I don't appreciate you looking down on my way of life. I've left everyone I know so that I could learn and practice, and I'm doing just that
>>
>>9403089
burn in hell, heathen.

I'll pray for you but don't expect any miracles
>>
>>9403039
>I live alone in the middle of the woods in a small shack.

With internet.
>>
>>9403142
yeah?
>>
>>9403145
Well, how does that work? Long cable through the woods?
>>
>>9403150
data usage. There are still towers scattered through the mountains.
>>
File: 1489860811205.jpg (742KB, 1360x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1489860811205.jpg
742KB, 1360x2000px
>>
>>9403163
Not deep enough. Does your mommy still bring you groceries, Thoreau?
>>
>>9403039
>I live alone in the middle of the woods in a small shack.
This is a promising thread.
>I've been a firm believer in magic my whole life
Welp, never mind.

KYS, maybe that will give you powers.
>>
>>9403381
I hunt, which can do me well for a month or so, but I stayed 10 miles off a road. I hitchhike sometimes and eat their foods, or ask to go to the homeless shelter so I can stock up.

>>9403424
enjoy being ignorant.
>>
>>9403089
>There is no ritualistic qualities that would directly benefit me
Wrong, you'll learn prayer to cast out demons and perform miracles.
>>
>>9403498
I'm not affiliated with christian demons and myths. I'm one with the soul, read the Sonyal Grimoires
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.