[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest author of late capitalism or just another pretty face?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1446013803716.jpg (387KB, 700x934px) Image search: [Google]
1446013803716.jpg
387KB, 700x934px
Greatest author of late capitalism or just another pretty face?
>>
if I told you guys I have one of his bandannas and I use it as a cumrag what would you say?
>>
>>9397879

pics or gtfo
>>
>>9397883
...I mean at this point it just looks like another bandanna soaked with cum. I have nothing to prove it's his but it definitely is. I bought it from one of his former conquests before he died. she sells them online.
>>
>>9397870

https://electricliterature.com/men-recommend-david-foster-wallace-to-me-7889a9dc6f03
>>
>that shirt
>not a virgin

pick uno
>>
>>9397899
>making this post
>not an eye contact-less virgin
Pick one
>>
>>9397899
>not knowing about #audiencepussy
>>
>>9397891
>https://electricliterature.com/men-recommend-david-foster-wallace-to-me-7889a9dc6f03

This one really twists my knobs
>>
>>9397891
>pre-emptively disintered

as am I in your shitty article ;)
>>
>>9397891

This part is really accurate. DFW fans don't realize how silmilar to each other they all are.

>Wallace-recommending men are ubiquitous enough to be their own in-joke. New York Magazine notes that “Wallace, too, has become lit-bro shorthand…some women [treat] ‘loves DFW’ as synonymous with ‘is one of those motherfuckers’” (hi, it’s me). When conservative Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch cited Wallace in a hearing, The New Republic asserted that “Wallace is the lingua franca of a certain subset of overeducated, usually wealthy, extremely self-serious (mostly) men.” Onion-esque news outlet Reductress clickbaited me perfectly with “Why I’m Waiting for The Right Man to Tell Me I Should Read ‘Infinite Jest.’” Wallace is on a list of books that literally all white men own.
>>
>>9398557
Sooooooooohh... Just straight up racism?
>>
>>9397870
His work epitomizes the anomie and ideological blinkeredness of late capitalism.
>>
>>9397891
>What feels worse is having this man’s work recommended to you, over and over, by men who have talked over you, talked down to you, coerced you into certain things, physically forced you into others, and devalued your opinion in ways too subtle to be worth explaining in an essay (as in the interviews, where the hideous men are the only characters we hear from).
It's not brief interviews with hideous men's victims.
>>
File: 1492017222070.jpg (83KB, 600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1492017222070.jpg
83KB, 600x1060px
>late capitalism
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.