[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw everything is so unfulfilling >tfw mindless consumerwhoredom,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1468922982592.jpg (36KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468922982592.jpg
36KB, 380x380px
>tfw everything is so unfulfilling
>tfw mindless consumerwhoredom, including reading, is boring and makes me feel pathetic but people say you have to read 90000001 books
>tfw have no ideals or goals
>tfw reading countless articles and reading books and watching videos just gives me the impression everyone is a fraud salesperson
>all the funny stuff in media is oblivious people skirting around blindingly obvious right wing truths
>tfw working is humiliating and boring- normies will always be given better jobs (and women better ones)- workplaces are an utterly rigged game

The ennui is crushing.
>>
>>9397263
>people say you have to read 90000001 books
Who says this?
>>
>>9397278

>Oh my God, you seriously didn't think that every sentence in The Brothers Karamazov wasn't a stunningly insight and genius statement about Philosophy and Psychology? And you didn't enjoy the book? What an idiot!

>I was reading the Republic and it is clear that on page 67 there is a fallacy because the meaning of-
>SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! You're too dumb for the Greeks! You don't understand! My contrived and bullshitty literary interpretation of Plato explains that fallacy which wasn't a fallacy! It was Plato anticipating quantum mechanics!
>>
>>9397300
That's not everyone that's just this board leave your house once in a while man
>>
>>9397300
You seem like you have a problem with other people taking themselves too seriously, but at the same time you are clearly taking yourself too seriously too.

>mindless consumerwhoredom

Go live self sufficiently in the woods then. Perhaps then you will find this authenticity you seek.
>>
>>9397263
Last one hit too close, anon...
>>
>all the funny stuff in media is oblivious people skirting around blindingly obvious right wing truths

I want elaboration now.
>>
>>9397263
Let me guess: your hobbies are driving around, drinking coffee, eating junk food, and shitposting. You recently started a new job.

Stop posting these threads. Seek professional help if you really can't enjoy anything.
>>
>>9397300
>Plato anticipating quantum mechanics!
Not as odd as one would think. Quantum mechanics don't make sense only if a Newtonian model is the one that frames the narrative of what can be.
>>
File: 1480201873525.png (300KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480201873525.png
300KB, 352x500px
>whine about your feelings
>vaguely reference literature once or twice just so it constitutes as a /lit/ thread

>>>/r9k/
>>>/adv/
>>
>>9397863

>Quantum mechanics don't make sense only if a Newtonian model is the one that frames the narrative of what can be.

please read Newton and qunatum theory before pulling this shit out of your ass
>>
>>9397263
Then get to the point. Cut through the frivolous. Be furious. Go deep into this life.
>>
>tfw don't have much of anything to be happy about but feel a sense of purpose and some enjoyment by spending time on philosophy

I've no significant social relations, I spend months without meeting much of anyone in my free time, I don't have much money, etc. My future might be a very bad one.g

Also some parts of studying philosophy are boring and a drag, of course.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.