[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth About 1984. INGSOC was the Good Guy The Whole Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: INGSOC.jpg (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
INGSOC.jpg
46KB, 500x281px
The story of 1984 was about propaganda and how through the perspective of the party they can do no wrong and from the perspective of Winston they are all evil. Well we read the book through Winston's perspective and I think that INGSOC was good if you read it with an open mind. The ministry of plenty was giving them chocolate despite having to put up with a revolution and two wars. Propaganda is there but all good governments use propaganda. Ministry of peace was needed to protect them from fascist East-Asia and Eurasia. It all makes sense,w hat do you think of my theory?
>>
Does auroral intent mean nothing?

I thought barthes was a meme
>>
>>9393708
Sorry I have a low IQ and have no idea what Auroal intent means or what Barthes means.
>>
When will <political group I agree with> realize that 1984 was meant to be an instruction manual, not a warning!
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (197KB, 1536x1663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
197KB, 1536x1663px
How nice of them to give him a lovely accessory to end his miserable life as a worker slave sooner.
>>
>>9393717
EXACTLY. If you look it it from say the Parties perspective and not Winston a paranoid conspiracy theorist's then the society they live in is based.

>>9393724
He wasn't a slave he was a proud citizen of Oceania and a proud outer party member.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.