[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who hurt him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: images (6).jpg (11KB, 342x430px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
11KB, 342x430px
Who hurt him?
>>
papa
>>
>>9391821

kant
>>
>>9391821
life
>>
Women
>>
Jealousy of Hegel.
>>
From what I read, he threatened his mother by saying he would destroy all women in order to immortalize the harm she did to him.
>>
File: 220px-Johanna_Schopenhauer.jpg (18KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Johanna_Schopenhauer.jpg
18KB, 220x255px
>>9391898
le basic bitch opinion XXDDD

letter from his mom 1807
>'It is needful to my happiness,' she wrote to him shortly before his arrival, 'to know that you are happy, but not to be a witness of it. I have always told you it is difficult to live with you; and the better I get to know you, the more I feel this difficulty increase, at least for me. I will not hide it from you : as long as you are what you are, I would rather bring any sacrifice than consent to live with you. I do not undervalue your good points, and that which repels me does not lie in your heart; it is in your outer, not your inner being; in your ideas, your judgment, your habits; in a word, there is nothing concerning the outer world in which we agree. Your ill-humour, your complaints of things inevitable, your sullen looks, the extraordinary opinions you utter, like oracles none may presume to contradict; all this depresses me and troubles me, without helping you. Your eternal quibbles, your laments over the stupid world and human misery, give me bad nights and unpleasant dreams.'

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer,_his_Life_and_Philosophy
>>
File: schopenhauerbusch.jpg (252KB, 635x925px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauerbusch.jpg
252KB, 635x925px
Mother, Hegel, and the Jews.
>>
>>9391915
I'd say it was his mother who did it. Doubtful many men could take those kinds of words while being raised and not go full Bates Motel.
>>
>>9391915
>'The fourfold root,' she said. 'Oh, I suppose that is a book for apothecaries.'

>'It will be read, mother, when even the lumber room will not contain a copy of your works.'

>'The whole edition of yours will still be on hand,' she answered.
>>
>>9391956
She was a famous author in her own time, wasn't she?
>>
>>9391960
She was and worse than that she was more famous than him to the point that everybody associated his name with his mother and he was better known as her son than as a philosopher
>>
File: 1481953690750.jpg (32KB, 1160x182px) Image search: [Google]
1481953690750.jpg
32KB, 1160x182px
>>9391821

obligatory

What is love
>>
>>9391995
Thought so. So his famous mother tortured him as a child until he grew up into a demented man seeking revenge against her, and an antinatalist. Someone should have written this into a screenplay.
>>
>>9392246

Sopranos?
>>
>>9391915
misogynist via his fucking shallow bitch of a mom huh
>>
himself. not everyone is born super happy
>>
>>9391915
So she loved the son, but hated the man?
>>
>>9391821
i hear its mostly because he never got laid.

he kinda always had a reason to hate the "luck" of life and it was a good reason too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.