[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

curious about input

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: nietzsche.jpg (165KB, 773x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
165KB, 773x1024px
what gives you more food for thought about morality and creation, the personal life or the political life?
>>
attempting a self bump
>>
>>9391515

what is personal life and political life
>>
>>9392282
I mean something like: is politics the ultimate moral problem or is it hopeless and predictable leaving true freedom to only be achieved on an individual level? both can be true I guess. the incredible concern that has to be taken in politics could either mean for a more rich earth for morals to grow out of, or it can be a constraint, when compared to observing everyday life in front of you.

sorry if this is a bit incoherent, I just woke up from a nap.
>>
>>9392306
and now I'll have to go. but I'll be back.
>>
>>9391515
Personal life. It's honestly the only way to step outside the herd. Political life is exactly the opposite. It's just another way for people to tolerate boredom.
>>
>>9392306

>>9392306

The ultimate moral problem is your own definition. Focus on your individual self because the political and backdrop environment serves as a structure to build upon (constraint) otherwise the structure will build upon you, lest you serve as a tool within that structure. You show some indication of the prosperity or abundance mindset which is a promising tenet, however through your own freedom you can exercise your right to express discrete responsibility and liberty of ownership. This same responsibility is given unto you as a flux as you say, from creation. By virtue of being created or following morality, look into what compels your own being through the lens of the limits of its own self, as a subject or subjected unto other beings on a political or social level. When you can claim that you can morally define true and justifiable freedom, look into the ethics of the purpose of influence into acting with responsibility towards your peers if you need to. As you say, the life is in front of you. Look at the source of the constraints and where they originate from. Morality and creation is rejuvenated every day and when you hold some principles that you can hold as universally true, then you hold your own standards to act and live ethically, as what's morally good is inherently applicable universally.
>>
>>9392369
So...Pick your morals and stand by them. Analyze what constraints you from following those morals and find a solution. I'm gonna use a quote from a sport; "When you achieve greatness you can then demand greatness of others". So, only once greatness is achieved can you affect others - the political with confidence?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.