[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not putting content warnings in your books? Fucking nazi.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: C9fKLkWWsAEFIB1.jpg (115KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9fKLkWWsAEFIB1.jpg
115KB, 900x1200px
Why are you not putting content warnings in your books? Fucking nazi.
>>
>>9390832
i live by the motto
>if you can't take heed, don't read
>>
trigger warning: me killing myself with joy
>>
why?
>>
To be fair, I wish OP would warn me before writing threads that are pure faggotry.
>>
It's kind of cool that they are doing that desu. Sums up the story in a few words to let me know if i want to read it or not. Reading about old age and disease doesn't make me have panic attacks, but it just bums me out, and i'd rather not deal with that,.
>>
>>9391111
Ess-emm-aitch
>>
>>9390832

Twilight trilogy tier font
>>
File: 1392964505919.jpg (91KB, 689x569px) Image search: [Google]
1392964505919.jpg
91KB, 689x569px
>>9391111

You should just kill yourself, that way you would never be bummed out about anything ever again.
>>
Just a slightly more detailed variant of the old rated R/parental advisory stickers
>>
> content warning
> plot spoilers
>>
>>9391111
The mighy quads of boredom
>>
File: t.png (82KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
82KB, 250x272px
>>9390832
jesus fuck i googled one of the names to find out what book this is

>Power & Magic: The Queer Witch Comics Anthology
>Comics about queer witches of color created by 17 women, demigirls, and bigender people of color!
>>
File: 1490633597434.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1490633597434.png
260KB, 483x368px
Do you faggots seriously spend time intentionally going through shit like this >>9391991 just to find things to piss you off and ironically shitpost with? Every day twenty threads like this one are started just to whine about tumblresque horseshit
/lit/ should be discussion about books but fags like you have turned it into a lame clone of /tv/, where every time a black actor gets casted for anything half of the board is devoted to all of the different ways he proves that western civilization is dead
Every day it's the same discussion with the same posters ironically pretending to actually support this shit
>>
>Content warning: gender questioning, misgendering.

WTF?
>>
>>9392046
muh dysphoria
>>
>>9391111
Why even read?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.