[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-Medication

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
This will seem unrelated to literature, but hear me out.

I'm not okay. At one moment I'm dancing around my kitchen, and another moment I'm having a breakdown on the floor. I try to be social, but everyone seems to put me off. I'm lonely, and my anxiety is painful.

The real problem is, it has been affecting my reading and writing habits lately. I feel too crushed to read as much as I used to. I have tried therapy and SSRIs, and they did not work. Will self medication have a net positive or net negative impact on my reading and writing habits? I can't handle not being able to read and doing nothing all day. So what I'm asking is, what is reading and writing like on drugs?
>>
>>9389664
opioids + book. comfy af.
>>
It's like this: first you get hooked, then you sell your body to people who like to do perverted things nobody else will do for them, so you can afford your drug addiction.
>>
>>9389680
Do you do this often? I'm going to have to try it.
>>
>>9389698
Opioids will ruin your life even harder. Real change must come from you. Find a connection to your spirituality
>>
You're just a teenager, OP.
>>
You sound exactly like me the past year, I got diagnosed bipolar and I have been a lot better since I started taking lamotrigine, maybe SSRI arent the best thing you should be taking, but thats something you must talk with a professional. What kind of self med do you have in mind? Regardless, it will only fuck you up more. But yeah I agree with the other anon, opis are the shit, saddly they are supposed to be super adictive so be careful, I only did oxi once and the morning after my body asked for more literally the second after I woke up
Anyone has smoked opium here?
>>
>>9389708
Mental fuckery usually starts showing up in the late teen years
>>
>>9389705
>>9389697
Looking back, I suppose the thread was idiotic. But some of the highest points of my life have been when I was on something. I just don't wanna be stupid, and if I don't read, I will become less knowledgable over time. I like reading, but I just don't have the will. I'm grabbing at any solution, I guess.
>>
>>9389698
I suffer from chronic pain, so yeah I do it a lot. stick with low dosage codeine, never double dose, avoid oxycontin, don't take it more than once a week. opioids cause rebound headaches and this is where people fuck up and get addicted. they start chasing relief from the headaches after heavy use until dependent. if you're sticking to once a or twice a week then you shouldn't get a hardcore rebound. this is the wisdom I have gathered from being a heavy user.
>>
ANONS, don't do opiods.

They will destroy you. They will hollow you out as a human being and all you will be is something that wants more opoids. You won't have interests anymore, you won't really have a personality. You will be an animal.

You can't understand what an addiction to them will do to you from the outside. It's like trying to imagine what being a schizophrenic is like.

If you think your problems are bad now, they will be worst when there's an opoid addiction on top of them.

In college I literally watched this happen over four years to a relatively normal person who was my friend.
>>
>>9389731
I have experienced that without being on opis, I have just been depressed all my life
There are people who can handle drugs and who cant, your friend never had a chance tbqhwyl
>>
>>9389745

And you sound exactly like my friend, who was smart and disciplined about his drug use. Until he wasn't.

This slope is actually slippery anon. There's no special procedure you can follow that will make opiod use safe. You are either arrogant or you're knowingly reckless.
>>
>>9389752
I only did oxi once as I posted above, your friend needed some good ol' dad ass spanking
>>
>>9389752
Im heavy user anon. Ive taken opoids for 12 years for my chronic pain. Never had a problem.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.