[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the meaning of this meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1490141007728.jpg (52KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490141007728.jpg
52KB, 500x506px
I saved this meme from a thread and I'm looking for an explanation of what it means
i think its very philosophical so can you guys help me out?

>pic releated obviously
>>
It's Nausea summed up in 2500 pixels, amazing.
>>
>>9388838
Social anxiety desu
>>
It's either simply social anxiety or a hyperbolic joke at this "meme".
Kinda like
>when the author uses an adverb
and they post the frogfaggot face
then the response might be
>when the author uses a word
>>
>>9388852
Most of this shit is just normalfags pretending to be introverts and shut ins on the internet. There is nothing philosophical about a dumb internet meme image.
>>
Those memes like "when u at lunch and a white boy says 'nigga'" have here been pushed to the extreme and created an image of an absurdly antisocial person

Nothing too hard to understand
>>
>>9388838
It's a reductio ad absurdum of the usual use of that image, which is usually used to illustrate the feeling of wanting to escape from an awkward or uncomfortable situation.
>>
there is no grand meaning it's a meta thing retard faggot knobcunt
>>
>>9388899
Maybe that used to be true but now that the author is dead...? Hopefully now you understand a little better how some of us are thinking.
>>
>>9388838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
>>
>>9388855
Ya, that's what I meant. That the OP is a joke on that.
>>
>>9388838
What Simpsons episode is this from?
>>
File: H594k2j.jpg (11KB, 326x277px) Image search: [Google]
H594k2j.jpg
11KB, 326x277px
It's clearly a parody of "when u" memes, since the caption is applicable in all instances. While implying gross social ineptitude, it's also a joke on how people focus on the tedious minutiae of life when it's all tedious minutiae, really. Thus, the "when u" meme and all its variants are meaningless.

See pic related for a similar parody on the meme.
>>
>>9389558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDUIGvpDolw
>>
File: 1489349073629.gif (43KB, 600x174px) Image search: [Google]
1489349073629.gif
43KB, 600x174px
>>
>>9388855
>When you're brain is operation on level 1
>>
>>9389746
What should I read before getting into Garfield?
It just looks so incomprehensible.
>>
>>9389746
>>9389786
He wants his pipe, he can't find his pipe, his cat is using it.

It's not brain surgery.
>>
>>9389786
The complete western canon of course.
>>
>>9389786
The Upanishads at the very least
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.