[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rousseau's Discourse on Inequality-Summary Chapter by Chapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Rousseau.jpg (312KB, 800x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Rousseau.jpg
312KB, 800x1114px
Where can I get a chapter by chapter summary of Rousseau's Discourse on Inequality, Currently cramming in an essay related to it and Spark notes doesn't have it and other sites make you pay. Thanks for the help.

(Also feel free to make this a discussion thread too so this thread serves a greater purpose than just the quick help I need.)
>>
Jacques Derrida's Of Grammatology is the book you're looking for
>>
>>9383830
There's a chapter by chapter summary of Rousseau's Discourse on Inequality in there? Found the Grammatology Pdf and I didn't see Rousseau's work anywhere in the table of contents
>>
>>9383814
Are you free OP

Or am I gonna have to force ya
>>
>>9383852
>>9383830

Yeah just really looking for the chapter by chapter summary otherwise I gotta spend 2 and a half hours on the audio book (and I'm very pressed on time) because all the summaries I see are really short general overviews that aren't chapter by chapter
>>
>>9383861
Do you mean a summary of the parts?

bc Sparknotes has a summary of the letter to geneva, Preface and first and second part, all of which compose the full text. The discourse on Inequality isn't divided into chapters.

Sparknotes will undoubtedly contain mild to moderate inaccuracies, but if you're not willing to spend two hours on an audiobook then you probably aren't that bothered
>>
>>9383888
Well yes, that's what I meant. But sparknotes' summaries of the parts are so short that I'd like something more meaty.
>>
>>9383888
I'd like to have something that would take about 30-45 minutes to go through and pour over so that I still take in a fair amount of detail but don't have to spend 2:40 minutes on the audiobook.
>>
File: ISHYUDDT.jpg (21KB, 372x362px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYUDDT.jpg
21KB, 372x362px
>>9383814

>Rousseau

Last Man par excellence.
>>
>>9383888
Or maybe less depending on how fast everyone reads, just something 2 or three times as long as the sparknotes thing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.