[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A PDF about ISIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: arabiannight.jpg (247KB, 1445x856px) Image search: [Google]
arabiannight.jpg
247KB, 1445x856px
/lit/, I need your help.

A relatively long time ago I saw a tweet with a link to a PDF file which was written by someone who was/is (don't remember) in ISIS.

It's about 50-60 pages, and throughout the book a night sky and the colour dark blue is a recurring theme.

I remember one particular story in it, where the author was guarding some military outpost and he saw a cat. It was really cold outside, both him and the cat were freezing. The cat finally sat in his lap. He then went on about how this is connected to their worldview.

Does anyone have the PDF? Or have a link? Or at least know the title? I can't find it anywhere.
>>
It might be in Inspire, just google around for a copy of that, it's a free magazine.
>>
Just to clarify, do not google for the Inspire magazine, especially if you're anything other than white, you will get partyvanned.
>>
>>9382985
desu I want to give one of them a look out of sheer morbid interest, but I don't want to get flagged up.
>>
>>9382985
It's probably not, this PDF file is like a short book. Definitely not a magazine.
>>
>>9382960
>He then went on about how this is connected to their worldview.
Did he behead the cat or burn it alive?
>>
>>9383067
Actually, he said how awesome is God's creation to let the animal decide without words whether another creature is a threat to it, and then finally sits in his laps to warm itself and him too.

I don't know if he burned it alive after this rant... Probably...
>>
>>9383076
So, are you Muslim? Are you looking to become a radical? Why do you want to read this, exactly? Did you just like the stories?
>>
>>9383081
No, I am not a Muslim, not looking to be a radical either.

I found their view of these everyday occurrences interesting and would like to finish reading this short book.

I'm not interested in the propaganda parts.
>>
>>9383091
Oh good, maybe we're not yet at the point where ISIS posts on /lit/.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.