[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Censorship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: -2.png (223KB, 1439x1741px) Image search: [Google]
-2.png
223KB, 1439x1741px
What's the point of a review system if every critique submitted has to first be approved? I thought we, as a collective whole, had moved on from the 1700's, puritanical 1800's, and red fraught 1950's. Even if no one is listening, do we still not deserve to speak?
>>
>>9381752
End your life
>>
>>9381752
I think it's the aliens not the commies this time m8. I've been holding out hope we'd do it for the aliens for a long time now; I think we could finally be polite.
>>
>>9381752
Amazon is a private entity, you spectacular dolt. You "deserve" nothing; it's their platform.

Feel free to review all you want on your Wordpress blog or your diary desu.
>>
>>9381752
Anti censorship laws only restrict the state from suppressing your stupid ass. It's people like you that make similar retards, on the opposite spectrum of retardation, think censorship be instated.
>>
Is this the thread where we complain about mods deleting literature related threads because autism?
Because I'm ready to call some janny a faggot.
>>
>>9381752
private institutions have the right to censor their content, including your content posted on their website
>>
>>9381752
Wow what kind of filth review did you write?
>>
>>9381827

What happens when social media becomes so ubiquitous that making an online post is no different from speaking in public?

The phone companies aren't allowed to censor what you say over the phone.
>>
>>9381841
>The phone companies aren't allowed to censor what you say over the phone.
well they legally can, but technologically it would be a waste

>What happens when social media becomes so ubiquitous that making an online post is no different from speaking in public?
you are still using a private medium to send a message, they have a right to censor you just as 4chan has the right to delete off-topic posts and threads
>>
>>9381752
its almost like its a private company owned by jews who only care about increasing numbers on the stock ticker
>>
>>9381752
If you let a stranger draw on your house and they just draw penises and swastikas is it censorship to scrub it and tell them to fuck off?
>>
>>9381752
Post your review
>>
>>9381752
Mate, they have pretty low standards... was your review just the word "penis" over and over?
>>
>>9381752
>a review system
But it's not a review system, it's a system for selling things.
>>
Competitors can leave bad, meritless reviews on their competition's products just to sway consumers away from their products.

It's more than your very limited "free speech" outlook. It's actual commerce and potentially unfair business practices.
>>
>>9381752
Post your review here, OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.