[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The trifecta of fail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Three lecturers.png (1MB, 650x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Three lecturers.png
1MB, 650x1192px
*Bad penmanship
*Bad writing
*Bad thinking

Prove me wrong!
>>
File: doctor.jpg (21KB, 660x444px) Image search: [Google]
doctor.jpg
21KB, 660x444px
>mfw
burden of proof's on you mate
>>
autistic savants
>>
>>9379557
what country is that middle image from lol
>>
>>9379557
Are you saying bad penmanship is directly connected to bad thinking? That's a dubious conclusion.
...can we see a sample of your handwriting? Want to confirm a personal theory of mine.
>>
>>9379585
Sweden. As is the bottom image.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gudrun_Schyman
>>
>>9379562
So you're saying that thinking is not impeded by bad penmanship and writing?

>>9379585
Sweden.

Now, what pic is part of a skit?
>>
>>9379589
Both Dugin and Schyman are using a board. In theory they should be able to see what they are drawing. But they fail. Because of bad thinking.
>>
>>9379594
Who would you rather get your medical advice from, the doctor with the shitty handwriting or from the highschool girl with the perfect cursive? The reasons why people have good or bad handwriting is largely unrelated to the level of intelligence. It's the opposite, if anything. The faster you think and make logical connections and less brain you use thinking about how to make the perfect t, the worse your handwriting is going to be.
>>
>>9379607
this. its found that people with higher IQ have worse handwriting
>>
>>9379607
I recall not getting the right treatment because that arrogant veterinarian couldn't write for shit.

Med schools should have one hour of mandatory art class every day. Not that they substitute one hour for one hour. But adding one hour to the schedule. Not having a perfect attendance and proof of at least trying and improving a little - get an F-- for everything.
>>
>>9379632
Right. You must have fantastic handwriting.
>>
>>9379632
t. Too poor to live in a country where doctors have computers, apparently.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.