[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moral brainlets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>he doesn't have a correct moral interpretation of experience in general

Are you a moral brainlet, /lit/?

I can safely assume most of you are.
>>
>>9377892
he hated women he is a fucking hero of mine i hate them too because their simply inferior to the white man of intellectuality

we are better off without women, guys. its their loss if they dont want us. the world will cry eventually when our superior genes havent been passed on and the world is full of retards
>>
>>9377908
t. intellectually dishonest moral brainlet
>>
>>9377916
t. bluepilled drone
>>
File: 145101239990378.png (72KB, 1196x438px) Image search: [Google]
145101239990378.png
72KB, 1196x438px
>>9377892
>>
File: C4d2rVHUkAA8-fs.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
C4d2rVHUkAA8-fs.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
Intelligence is a condition necessary but not sufficient to have a proper moral understanding. The fall of every civilization lies on this. Religions can distribute rational morality to the uneducated, but it can't distribute rationality.
>>
>>9377908
Hahaha yeah dude you will destroy the mysoginic nazies with your irony, what a champ
>>
>>9378800
>Intelligence is a condition necessary but not sufficient to have a proper moral understanding. The fall of every civilization lies on this.

you're probably on some "plebs so degenerate, got no morals" tip, but that applies the ruling class just as much, if stingy old white guys suck up all the fucking money and no one can have any fucking kids meanwhile european welfare benefits turn europe into a swarming hive of islam, then america is gonna have problems, no fault of poor working stiff who kept going to work every day
>>
>>9378813
I was talking about intelligence and education, not necessarily about material conditions.
>>
>>9378817
what does morality have to do with education? are you trying to say orientals are ruining education with their rampant cheating? then you're right!
>>
>>9378818
>what does morality have to do with education?
Morality is a science.
>>
>>9378828
hate to be "that guy" but ... morality is a spook
>>
>>9378830
If my will claims that morality is a science, nothing can be done against that. It becomes a fact.
>>
>>9377908
Women are pushing for polygamy. It's the ultimate female breeding model. 'All' women share the top men. The downside is inbreeding that will result from this within a millenium, as families are desperate to have their sons married and to pass on the name and wealth.
It becomes a competition of houses, then tribes. Ascending from that to a nation requires monogamy, which is female sacrifice for society which is patriarchy, which is religion.
>>
>>9378830
Spooks have become spooks, inciting avoidance of behavior and thought.
>>
>>9377942
10/10
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.