[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally utopia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: BNW.jpg (54KB, 301x452px) Image search: [Google]
BNW.jpg
54KB, 301x452px
Literally utopia.
>>
>>9376907
And a dystopia at the same exact time.
>>
fuck no its not... try being a C class or lower faggot
>>
>>9376912
Huxley believed that one mans utopia could be another dystopia.

>maybe this world is another planets hell.
>>
>>9376909
How so?

>>9376912
They're all conditioned to like their own class the best.

>"Alpha children wear grey They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm really awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be ableā€¦"

They love their class and feel like lower classes are too dumb and smarter classes have too much responsibility. Perfect.
>>
>>9376924
That's a world where nobody questions anything and that isn't what Huxley was pointing at.
They may all hate their lives and may have thoughts that we are or should be equal, but they are all addicted to Soma.
>>
File: irl epsilon.jpg (121KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
irl epsilon.jpg
121KB, 640x441px
>>9376912
>all have plenty to eat and clean water
>all have housing and are disease free
>all have access to good drugs, great entertainment and plenty of pussy

Try being a real life C class or lower, faggot. BNW would be a vast improvement for the majority of the world population.

It's always the people who live lives that are already BNW tier who are critical of it.
>>
>>9376953
>They may all hate their lives and may have thoughts that we are or should be equal, but they are all addicted to Soma.
No, they are designed for their environment so the dissonance is very low. Of course there are production errors and then you get an edgy cunt once in a while, but these are easily detected and then get to live on islands with other edgy people being edgy to their heart's content, all sponsored by the regular BNW economy.

They have even considered the snowflakes.
>>
Bernard had dissonance wanting to fall in love and pair bond. I believe that would be more common and the world would be bloodier rather than simply shipping people to islands to stifle that idea.
>>
>>9377004
Who do you think it would be more common? Because of our current/past cultural sensibilities?

Monogamous pairing has only been around for the last 10,000 years of our 200,000 year existence as a species. It's not a biological inclination but a cultural one.
>>
>>9377023
bullshit, best friends > friends every time.

Pair bonding is found in nature.
Some humans seek quantity but i'd argue a majority seek a soulmate.
>>
>>9376907
Yes, although unintentional. It's more a paralell to a capitalist, class asigned from breed, ultra libertarian, autoritative...

Yes, it's a pretty eclectic view; all things considered. Still, i hate John. What a cuck
>>
Read
A
Different
Book
Already
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.