[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As far as self improvement/business books, how do you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

As far as self improvement/business books, how do you guys rate this one?
>>
>>9376897
4/40
>>
File: IMG_7758.jpg (19KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7758.jpg
19KB, 300x168px
The best. I thought I was going to die being a wage cuck.
>>
>>9376961
What do you do now?
>>
File: IMG_7679.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7679.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>9376967
I sell information products online, ebooks, videos, etc. It's not that hard once you learn how to do it.
>>
>>9376990
What type of content do you make?
>>
>>9377008
The big three: health, wealth and relationships. People want better health, more money and to get laid.
>>
>>9377024
So you went from being a wage-slave to a life guru? Do you just copy paste other people's writings and sell them or you simply deceive people?
>>
>>9377314
It's a ponzi scheme. I've worked my way up high enough that I make a decent amount, enough to live comfortably. I just try to forget that the people at the bottom are getting screwed.
>>
>>9376990

Where do you sell your products anon? Do you have your own website? If so, from where do you drive traffic?
>>
>>9376915
Kek
>>
>>9376897
>>>/biz/
No one on /lit/ reads self help books, that's too pleb even for us.
>>
>>9376897
>I just try to forget that the people at the bottom are getting screwed.

being at the bottom is a lifestyle choice, if they didn't like being the bottom they could work their way up to the top like you did
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.