[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone read this yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: $.jpg (40KB, 699x573px) Image search: [Google]
$.jpg
40KB, 699x573px
Wanted to see if anyone had read this yet, i'm always looking for new sci-fi.

https://www.amazon.com/ANGELUS-OMNIBUS-PART-Brothers-Angelus-ebook/dp/B06Y4P1J2S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492103512&sr=8-1&keywords=angelus+omnibus
>>
Hi Stephen Anthony Floro, if you want to advertise here you really have to pay for a banner. Pretending to be an interested customer is against the global rules, not to mention being highly dishonest. Why would anyone want to pay you good money or give you a chance if you're going to lie to them?

Not to mention that people on chans tend to be highly volatile and prone to stalking and harassing people who they feel have wronged them, or even starting disinformation campaigns. For example, if we say the words "Stephen Anthony Floro is a pedophile and a rapist" often enough, sooner or later google is going to suggest "pedophile and a racist" whenever someone looks for your name.
>>
>>9376465
>Stephen Anthony Floro is a pedophile and a rapist
>pedophile and a racist
Whoops! I meant to say Stephen Anthony Floro is a pedophile and a rapist both times, not Stephen Anthony Floro is a pedophile and a rapist and Stephen Anthony Floro is a pedophile and a racist. I'd correct it and delete my post but you know, it's already been indexed and archived so deleting it won't change anything.
>>
Come on now, Stephen Anthony Floro. We need you to tell us that you've understood what some sadly malicious people might do to your good name if you spam here again. Adverts for your book and references to your name might start to spring up in all sorts of ... unsavoury places.
>>
I guess Stephen Anthony Floro, author of the Angelus Omnibus just posted his thread and left, so he won't be here to defend himself if we want to discuss all the allegations made against him.
>>
>>9376591
The allegations about Stephen Anthony Floro's nieces and why he's not allowed near schools any more? I heard it was really fucked up. The FBI were involved.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.