[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he only reads but doesn't write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2139.jpg (488KB, 973x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2139.jpg
488KB, 973x742px
>>
>pic related

it pisses me off how bad he is at reading teleprompters. like just put it on a piece of paper and read from that on the podium, he is not fooling a damn soul.

>only reads to say he read said book
>>
I sort of do this
>>
>>9376312
writing is for brainlets
>>
Sounds like a waste of time. In time it would take me to write one painfully generic poem I could read 10 good ones written by men who dedicated their lives to it.
>>
>>9376376
Faggot
>>
it's good like that. most people can only write shit.
>>
>>9376312
>he writes but doesn't get published
>>
>>9376312
Hasn't he written like eight books?
>>
>>9376468
nvm, I just looked it up, it's more like 19.
>>
yes, better than who read and write only shit
>>
>>9376468
*ghost-written
Drumpf himself can barely produce a tweet
>>
I write but never read. go figure.
>>
>>9376376
Any dullard with an ear for rhythm can write poetry
>>
I only write to sort out my own thoughts in a word document or something. I never go any further than that though
>>
>>9376478
must be shit
>>
File: okay sad.jpg (162KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
okay sad.jpg
162KB, 1024x992px
>>9376503
your mum liked my writing last night. she also liked my penis in case you were wondering.
>>
>>9376528
yes, she likes scat
>>
>>9376500
Not even to meme on an anime imageboard?
>>
>>9376439
wew
>>

That's a really awkward, redundant sentence. Not much point writing if you can't write well.
>>
File: self learned.jpg (71KB, 735x485px) Image search: [Google]
self learned.jpg
71KB, 735x485px
>>9376650
>Not much point writing if you can't write well.

dude you OBVIOUSLY don't write or have never enrolled in a writing course nor joined a writing club/group. everyone's first drafts are shit. everyone starts out as shit. the great writers write (practice) every day whether it turns into a useful story or not.

writing is like sculpting. it's a craft that you fine-tune and learn as you chip away at it.
>>
>>9376312
>he never reads non-fiction
>>
>>9376312
Are you lit fags really this stuck up? Who gives a shit if you don't write 99% of the shit that lit writes is garbage and couldn't make it anywhere near a bookstore
>>
>>9376718
wtf
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxTRCPKFltE

>/lit/ will REEE against this
>>
Most people's writing is shit, and remains so regardless of classes and practice--and even if your writing is great, getting published and selling a single copy is a lottery game. Besides, between the U.S., U.K., and Canada, over a half-million titles are being published a year lately. The one thing we do not have is a shortage of fucking reading material. And that brings us to the Authors Guild survey. Just over 1,400 full- and part-time writers took part in a 2015 survey, the Guild's first since 2009. There has been a 30 percent decline in author income since then and more than half of the respondents earned less than $11,670 (the 2014 federal poverty level) from their writing related income. Even if you don't care about money, that means almost nobody will read you even if you get published. Encouraging more people to enter that fool's game is just cruel.
>>
>>9376804
Nice damage control, pussy
>>
>>9376718
Yet some draw landscapes well naturally, and not long ago men sailed without compasses. There is a correct way to do things and sometimes people do it naturally. Other times people do the things wrongly and need instruction.

Unless that was b8
>>
>>9376312
You know a lot of people who work for donald trump have come out and said that he doesn't actually read anything and gets all of his information from the television, you know that right? I actually know a famous architect who once contracted for trump and he confirmed to me that donald trump doesn't actually read. There was a pretty interesting video on it by david pakman.
>>
I'm trying to get into writing. I don't really care that it's a pointless endeavor or that my quality is shit.

But I find it extremely difficult to build a coherent story.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.