[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r/books > /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: mbR1QIr.gif (994KB, 499x212px) Image search: [Google]
mbR1QIr.gif
994KB, 499x212px
Top post on r/books:
15 things Kurt Vonnegut said better than anyone else ever has or will
>"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'if this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"
>"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God."
>"Tiger got to hunt, Bird got to fly; Man got to sit around and wonder, 'Why, Why, Why?'. Tiger got to sleep, Bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand."
>"There's only one rule that I know of, babies - God damn it, you've got to be kind."
>"She was a fool, and so am I, and so is anyone who thinks he sees what God is doing."
>"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone."
>"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God Almighty hates with you, too."
>"Since Alice had never received any religious instruction, and since she had led a blameless life, she never thought of her awful luck as being anything but accidents in a very busy place. Good for her."
>"That is my principal objection to life, I think; It's too easy, when alive, to make perfectly horrible mistakes."
>"Literature should not disappear up its own asshole, so to speak."
>"All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental."
>"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the moooooooooooon?"
>"So it goes."
>"I have been a soreheaded occupant of a file drawer labeled 'science fiction' ever since, and I would like out, particularly since so many serious critics regularly mistake the drawer for a urinal."
>"We must be careful about what we pretend to be."
/lit/: bait after abit after even worse bait

Why even waste time here?
>>
File: keiraisacute.gif (970KB, 500x167px) Image search: [Google]
keiraisacute.gif
970KB, 500x167px
>>9375787
Keira was such a qt in that movie
>>
File: 143276584769.gif (495KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
143276584769.gif
495KB, 500x200px
>>9375799
I would love to turn this into a keira appreciation thread but I'm sure it won't last long then.
>>
File: theimitationgay.gif (2MB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
theimitationgay.gif
2MB, 268x300px
>>9375817
I mean, it was a stupid bait thread to begin with, but we could make it beautiful for a short while
>>
>>9375787
>15 things Kurt Vonnegut said better than anyone else ever has or will

I refuse to read anything following these cancerous Buzzfeed titles. Why the fuck does everything need to be full of hyperbole these days?
>>
>>9375787
Vonnegut is for philistines.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.