[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buddhism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 612siddhartha.png (76KB, 300x402px) Image search: [Google]
612siddhartha.png
76KB, 300x402px
If everything we do produce suffering, even if we don't do anything at all...is really abstention the ultimate way?
>>
>>9375254
>If everything we do produce suffering
Uh, no

>even if we don't do anything at all
???

>is really abstention the ultimate way?
The buddha said asceticism for its own sake is pointless
>>
>>9375254
i had a wank earlier. didn't produce any suffering at all
produced lots of cum tho. i even licked off a bit that went on my hand
buddhists can fuck off tbqhwy
>>
>>9375255
not suffering, but unsatisfaction.
>>
Your suffering, beside the phisical one, is your own fault. Life is meaningless, your attachment to stuff and people is nonsense. Life is a show. The best thing to do is learning how to see It s beauty.
>>
>>9375264
my wank was very satisfying
>>
>>9375267
yea but how.
>>
Burt-old Burt-old
Burt-old Bract
Burt-old
Burt-old Burt-old
Bract Burt-old
Burt-old Burt-old
Bract Burt-old Burt-old
Burt-old
Bract
>>
>>9375276
By being counscious. You Can learn how to be' counscious throw meditation. You Need to detach yourself from your thoughts. You are only a perception point. Your ego is a mind thing , be' counscious or your thought processo and your ego Will disappear. There is no good or bad, there are no judgement , evrything is a dance. You see opposite only becouse your ego is become the measure of all' things.
>>
>>9375286
nice.
>>
>>9375286
how can you do it when you're in love?
>>
>>9375297
When you are in love you are already away from your ego. You are split between you and your loved One. You Just Need to do another Step and you Will love evrything the same way. If u feel some sufference in your love is probably becouse you are still seeking possession. You cant hold the person you love and you cant hold love either, learn how to enjoy the moment ... Trying to hold on Will not work
>>
>>9375308
another step? I only feel "suffering" because now my love can't concretize. When it will concetize, I'll be free. She will disappear...
>>
>>9375254
Buddha is basically Stirner except in Buddhism the self is also a spook.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (21KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
21KB, 384x384px
Nabokov was on to something.

Life is suffering when it conflicts with your desires. When it doesn't, life is the pinnacle of beauty, of joy, of happiness.
>>
>>9375386
reaching desire is the void
>>
>>9375255
>asceticism for its own sake
is not for its own sake, it´s because you want to get rid of suffering.
>>
>>9375286
you guys have a concept of ego too narrow.
when you make disappear your ego, you are simply respreading a new ego with a new consciousness.

but you wouldnt understand anyway.
>>
>>9375472
Not really. With ego i mean what make you look down to some stuff and up to other stuff. Is what makes u Desire stuff. Its obvious that you cant loose your "ego" 100% , but you can loose the ego attitude of thinking. What Will remain is Just what u Need to survive
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.