[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAX THATCHER JEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: MAX THATCHER JEN.png (59KB, 1153x735px) Image search: [Google]
MAX THATCHER JEN.png
59KB, 1153x735px
MAX THATCHER JEN is a short story about two boys who are adopted by a woman who ties them up with rope. I found it on deviantart, it's written by an autistic man, back in 2009. He is 27 years old now.
>>
>>9374587
MAX THATCHER JEN

jen go to the adoption center she sign some paper then she go and pick up max and thatcher so she can took them home with her be for she took off she put
them stiller then took them to her home when she get in side she then
took them off if the strollers and tied max and thatcher up in rope form the ankles

to the shoulders what she tied up siad max i cant move siad thatcher you boys.
need to be good no now lots go we dont want to be like this ok fin now i show

you boys what i do to any who dso not do what i ask them she un ties them.
and then put them in baby outits changes thee then put pwoder on them and put

apples in there motuhs mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmphphm said thatcher max.
wil boys i i hoop you like be tied up suff i wont lot you go til you do what i ask you

to do now then siad jen as she pick up thatcher and max then put them in there
room in a cirib there you boys cna stay like that you want get free form there

ropes i made sere they wont lot you get lose ok wil boy i need to go pick up.
some suff ok so i be back but when i come back i want you two boys to be in here

i find out you get free and are not here i make sere i get it then wil sse soon.
boys ok max think to him slaf as he and thatcher try to get free thatcher say to

him salf i gvae up we cant get free we jsut hvae to stay like this then said the boys
wil it nice to see you boys are here like i you are to be now i get put my suff way

so be good i may un tie you ok said jen there i get lal my suff put way now for the
boys wil you have not be ncie you two need to do as i say form now on ok now

when the time comes i wil lot you free ok wil see you soon boys ok bye i need time
to my slaf.
>>
>>9374587
I'm bumping this shit, you guys need to read this
>>
what
>>
>>9374667
>jen go to the adoption center she sign some paper then she go and pick up max and thatcher so she can took them home with her be for she took off she put
>them stiller then took them to her home when she get in side she then
>took them off if the strollers and tied max and thatcher up in rope form the ankles

Reads like Faulkner.
>>
Beautiful.
>>
>>9376267
Wait a minute, I knew I had read this somewhere before
>>
>>9374587
should I copy more of these? there are a few others about Thatcher and Jen.
>>
This doesn't sound like how an actual autistic person would write
>>
>>9377071
Autism is just my best guess. But he has over 900 of these, so I doubt this is some kind of prank.
>>
>this one has somewhat better spelling and grammar. All line breaks are in the original text as well.
JEN KIDNAPS MAX AND THATCHER

Jen goes look for both Max and Thatcher. i need ot find them so i can kidnap them now where can they be yes i sees Max and Thatcher sitting on a bench on a

sidewalk. yes now i takes this as my chance and Jen sneaks up behind them. She spins them around as she ties them up in rope from ankles to shoulders no it Jen

said thatcher and then she rope gags them. now you took you two to my home. Once there, Jen dresses them in baby clothes, rocks them in her arms. Changes

them She sits them in two baby chairs and feeds them . They protest, saying they are not babies, but you are to me and you tow look so cut like that i no your boys

are mad .but i dont care.then After feeding them diner, she takes them into
a hidden room in her house and puts them in a machine. At first, it washes their

mouths with soap then it turns them into balls. Jen, chooses to have some fun
with them. i plays some basketball with them as the balls, spins them around like

balls. As she sleeps in bed max lots make a run for it said thatcher but how do you mo how to get out if this room yes i do this way there's the door now we can.

can gt out if here , no i think Jen coming we go now said thatcher but they are stopped by Jen. i see you two try to get way what made you think that i lot you go

that fast huh boys but we not baby's way do think we are any in my home is a baby OK She tells them she is going to be their mom no you not way wood we

want some one like you to be are mom i wil be your mom i don't care if you don't like it but am going do what what in my home OK boys and max thatcher you two

wil be here for as long as i want you may go when say you can OK i be back am going to get some suff to make my room bigger.
>>
>this one has a meowth in it.
MAX AND THATCHER GO TO THE BEACH

so max meets up with his friend thatcher hi am here cool max now that you here

wood you please took your shoes and socks off OK but way Will max said thatcher

you see am bare feet it better to no have shoes and socks on when your at then

beach you get what am saying OK so max took his shoes and socks there that

better OK max said thatcher what do you want to do Will said max way don't we

go to pool that you have here OK said thatcher hi max i have my Pokemon here

cool said max lot jump in it nice in here ya said thatcher Will that was fun Lot get

out now OK said max who's there thatcher said where did you you tooking my

Pokemon what it them rocket. Will took your Pokemon now no said thatcher gave

them back said max Will boys lot us show you are new robot this new robot is a

master if rope technique now meowth get the chairs here they chairs them rocket

then grab max and Thatcher and put them in chairs then holds them .what is you

going to to us OK jack 7 tie them up said them rocket then lots if ropes warpped

around max and thatcher arms and legs untie there ropes them rocket then them

rocket tape max and thatcher mouths shut mmmmmmmmmmhpphh max see you

boys mmmmmmmmphphm said thatcher hi un tie max and thatcher said nick way

wood we untie them we have what we want now get out if the way. hi guys the

Pokemon get away said meowth what find them said them rocket hi there with

that kid that in are way you want to battle then yout on. go Pulse & Minun said

nick now go Arbok Kyogre said them rocket now Pulse & Minun attack arbok and

kyogre way is it we get beat all the time war out if here til me where max and

thatcher are said nick there a wood room over there OK said James see said

Jesse .there you two are hi lot me un gag you can you untie us said max i try but

there ropes you two are tied up in wont cut Will they did say they tied up us up

good said thatcher there you free thanks here you Pokemon back thatcher. then

max thatcher get there foot trap in a rope and then a net is put on them hi put

this on us said max who did this ask thatcher it us them rocket we come back now

where did you put your Pokemon ask James we wont lot you know said thatcher

Will then We WILL go find that kid that beat us and have him lot us know see you

boys hi thatcher said max i WILL get us out with this there we are free lot get

Pulse & Minun and get back to the pool OK said max sere said thatcher we need to have some fun.
>>
bumpity
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.