[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird that I only read books about serial killers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0262.jpg (59KB, 310x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.jpg
59KB, 310x500px
Is it weird that I only read books about serial killers?
>>
>dae edgy?
>>
>>9372370
I haven't read that but read Zodiac, Helter Skelter, Through the Window (Tommy Lynn Sells), and plan to read a Green River, Running Red next.
>>
>>9373912
I haven't read any of those. Currently reading about BTK. Guy was a sick puppy.
>>
>>9374006
Yea, BTK was a character. I have his address, same with Gary Ridgway, and thought about sending them letters. Which reminds me, I also read The Last Victim (which is where I got the letter idea in the first place).

First two were great reads, third one was interesting to read but it was annoying to read at times since the author just wasn't a very great writer. Haven't read the last one but it is also by Ann Rule.

Haven't read the one you posted about Bundy. Read mixed reviews, some saying it was great and others saying it was more about her than Bundy.
>>
>>9374017
Yeah, her life is heavily featured. What is Dennis Rader's address? I might write to him.
>>
>>9374116
Dennis Rader #0083707
El Dorado Correctional Facility
PO Box 311
El Dorado, KS 67042-0311

There is another address that is the street address but their site said to mail letters to prisoners to the PO Box.

I'll still probably read that book though either way.
>>
>>9374129
Would you send them letters? I'm a bit worried that they may know some people on the outside, but I'm in a different country so I'd probably be fine.

It's a true crime classic. Not reading it is like not reading 1984.
>>
>>9374143
It's definitely a thought in the back of my mind, using my home address with one of those guys. They're both pretty old now though and seemed to both be loners so I doubt they have some outside network, other than people that write them letters I guess.

Still not sure exactly what my letter will say. I read BTK doesn't respond to a lot of letters because he thinks people are just trying to get shit from him (people sell signatures/letters/drawings/etc. online).
>>
>>9373912
Green River is pretty good.
>>
>>9374219
Looking forward to it. Seen a few documentaries on it and the killings took place mostly about an hour from where I live.
>>
>>9373912
Green River, Running Red is a shitty book. The first 200 pages were about the lives of some dumb prostitutes no one cares about.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.