[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why can't atheists beat this man in an argument?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: WLC_feature-390x250.jpg (19KB, 390x250px) Image search: [Google]
WLC_feature-390x250.jpg
19KB, 390x250px
why can't atheists beat this man in an argument?
>>
Why can't you move a boulder by talking to it?
>>
Because he died and only posers argue with dead people.
>>
>>9370308
Can he prove God exists with demonstrable evidence?

No?

Well he loses automatically.
>>
>>9370320
>He can't move a boulder by talking to it

Pseud
>>
>>9370324
Unfortunately, he's very much alive.

>>9370327
Made me chuckle.
>>
>>9370320
4When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. 15“Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.”

17“You unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.” 18Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment.

19Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

20He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” [21]a
>>
>>9370330
Poor quality, much less funny than this >>9370327
>>
>>9370335
The bible is serious
>>
>>9370308

the kalman cosmo argument assumes the big bang is a discrete event point in space which is a complete misunderstanding of expansionist cosmologies and spacetime physics

even if you assume god exists his argument for the correctness of the biblical interpretation is built on israeli success and he has no substantial argument for a specific christian interpretation other than "muh feels"
>>
>>9370337
Maybe to you. I enjoy it, and thus undertake an action involving it that is inherently playful. I'll definitely admit that reading the bible is much more enjoyable than listening to WLC maunder
>>
>>9370308
Well, currently atheists don't even know what their position is. So they are obligated to play silly semantic games like >>9370325
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.