[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you currently writing, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1491782662340.jpg (88KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
1491782662340.jpg
88KB, 637x358px
What are you currently writing, anon?
>>
>>9369470

Oddly enough, not anything. I'm somewhat afraid of, uh, censorship. Mostly I'm just in a very passive state of mind though.
>>
>>9369527

I have no idea desu. It's entirely possible.
>>
Supermale by Alfred Jarry. Not as good as Ubu by a shot
>>
Sci-fi adventure aboard a space navy vessel hunting pirates. Think realistic submarine warfare plus a load of nonsense physics like infinite transistor counts and straight-up teleportation.
It's primarily a romantic comedy between the Navigator and the Operations officer, with extra comic relief provided by the cuckoolander captain.
>>
Children's book
>>
File: MD.png (233KB, 1754x2480px) Image search: [Google]
MD.png
233KB, 1754x2480px
>>9369470
inspired by /lit/
>>
>>9369665
forgot the original post:
Dear Diary,
I expect to keep writing in you and adressing you as a German would; capitalized.
This afternoon I encounter an upsetting response to me on an online Taoist Tantra Zen Naughty Pictures forum. I only stated that my diary, that is you my Diary, did seem familiar to the requested book. I must admit it was a bit of a pun, the police as you know Diary, never got me (I hope I didn't hurt you with the , use; I never know when or how it can be or ever will be correct).
To be quite honest: THAT DIDN'T TRIGGER ME!!! !!! !!! !!!
But after that some white knight, not some sexy crusader or something, but such a one that implied the other one almost had him. Diary I'm gonna smoke a fag, the world needs to be rid of them and I'm doing my job about 20 every 3-4 days.
St. Sophia may watch over us and despair for our actions but concede and confirm our minds.

~Signed, Never Ever Ever Talented Orginal Geek
>>
A short story that has taken me almost a month to write because of my wagecuckery is getting in the way and not leaving me with enough hours to read and write and edit. It's fucking suffering. Once I finish, I'll post it here on /lit/. It'll probably be sometime next week, desu.
>>
>>9369470
>I guess I'll say it if no one else will
My diary desu
>>
>>9369470
A short story in the form of a psuedographical philosophical treatise written by a character in a fantasy world, regarding the metaphysics of personal identity and the semantics of referential expressions
>>
I have a strong suspicion that anyone who frequents here will never write anything of value. Your only hope is to get off the internet for at least 353 of the 365 days in a year.
>>
>>9370173
Post an excerpt please
>>
>>9370284
>If that-a-one may illumine me as to this riddle – viz., how the name 'Korikos,' refers not to Korikos – I shall think nothing outside his ken, for can there be any principle of faster security, and of easier reach to even the most ill-formed tablet-of-the-mind, grasped as it is by the invalid or child, whose cogitations scarce venture beyond whatever morsel happens to excite the tongue attached to his feeble head, that such a thing can not be? To withhold assent from this homeliest principle, lacking though it be in all titillations by which the linguicist is apt to find himself lately aroused in his wild-wanderings, is to commit to a deficiency in taste as to proper conduct more egregious than the lunacy that must surely be that opinion's source.

I'm thinking of ditching the 18th century philosopher tone and just writing it plainly. It argues that a person is not only an individual, but also the collection of properties possessed by that individual, and the property of being identical to that individual.
>>
>>9369470
A Harry Potter fanfiction.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.