[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is postmodernism done for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Well Well.png (403KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Well Well.png
403KB, 720x540px
Is postmodernism done for?
>>
you cannot kill what is waiting at the end of the tunnel, moralist
>>
"If any man should deny that saging and reporting non-/lit/ threads is necessary for salvation, that man is anathema."
>>
>>9369127
that's not an argument
>>
>>9369127
but I can kill you
>>
>>9369119
>youtube rhetorician and at second-rate university has a following of impressionable young people
>this gives him the ability to influence vast, expansive and historically & artistiically collaborative efforts

Get real, kids.

Always ask yourself: what does this person have to gain out of this?

The answer, 99% of the time, is money and/or fame.

It is sad and delusional people think this guy is anything more than a self-help guru akin to all the other self-help gurus.
>>
File: 1491109114103.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1491109114103.png
12KB, 645x773px
>equivocating existentialism to marxism
>equivocating either to postmodernism

holy fuck, this reactionary thing has gone way too far. i'm fine with you guys being edgy neo nazis and traditionalists but at least educate yourselves.
>>
>>9369666
>U of T
>second-rate
It's widely regarded as one of the best universities in the country.
>>
File: 1457595442989.jpg (75KB, 600x824px) Image search: [Google]
1457595442989.jpg
75KB, 600x824px
>>9369681

For Canada though. It's like saying that the Toronto Raptors are the best basketball team in the country.
>>
>>9369709
Raps are still one of the best ball teams in the world.
>>
>>9369127
>see a dirty rat at the end of a tunnel
>kill it
>realize tunnels go all the way through
>was In a cave the whole time
>>
>>9369709
hey! t-they did pretty good last year
>>
>>9369673
Sartre's lifetime goal was uniting/reconciling existentialism and Marxism. Honestly a stupid picture since he never really hid it.
>>
>>9369673
Peterson is a classical humanist lib with deep Christian bearings who's been symbiotically inducted into milquetoast internet conservatism

I guess that does qualify as reactionary these days actually desu
>>
File: 32.png (535KB, 1067x696px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
535KB, 1067x696px
>>9369119
It was done for before it existed.
>>
>>9370512
why do they look so sinister in this pic
i mean come on
seriously i think jews wouldnt suffer so much antisemitism if they hadn't apparently sexually selected for looking evil
>>
>>9370489
This.
I mean, what the fuck, these are things everyone should know by the age of 17.
What's next? People "shocking the masses" as they tell them that Camus has deep relations with anarchism?
This board is getting dumber each day, I tell you.
>>
>>9370523
Could be that we were selected to be able to identify predators, with grotesque hooknosed kikes being about the only natural predator we have left... But this isn't the place for that discussion.
>>
>>9370544
>>>/pol/
>>
How comes /pol/ (estimated average IQ: 78,1) and /lit/ (estimated average IQ: 115) share the same disdain for modernity and antisemitism?
>>
>>9369666
I'm not a fan of the dude either, but dismissing any and all structured outside help as "self help gurus" is a harmful meme. He's been a practicing psychologist for decades and seems good at what he does, no?
>>
>>9369666

Second rate? You mean second in the world in terms of raw GPA? UofT second only to Harvard, bucko

http://www.urapcenter.org/2016/world.php?q=MS0yNTA%3D
>>
>>9370900
This. It just sounds like saying that anything useful is bad.
>>
>>9370878
wtf are you calling me a fucking semetiphile??
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.