[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Books so far up their own ass they can't see daylight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

ITT: Books so far up their own ass they can't see daylight
>>
>I don't like what I don't understand!
>>
I think I saw this exact thread about a year and a half ago
>>
File: rr.jpg (32KB, 434x648px) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
32KB, 434x648px
I wanted to like this book and a part of me actually does but I couldn't move past her inability to avoid falling back into cliche college girl sentimentality while pretending to be aware of it. I understand that it is ostensibly a memoir and she is trying to convey the devastation that comes with suffering from a horrifying disease as a young adult, but I honestly would have preferred she focus more on her catastrophic confrontation with the metaphors that inevitably accompany illness. It passes itself off as a subversive deconstruction that it isn't
>>
>>9364622
I thought it was fine until about the middle.
>>
>>9364622
are you that Anon that said it was overrated? lmao you're still wrong.
>>
>>9364630
This is what /lit/ is comprised of. You can hardly discuss books that you like unless they are pseudo-intellectual and if you don't like a specific pseudo-intellectual book then you're just stupid. These people just like to think they're above others.
>>
File: Low_res_hopscotch.jpg (39KB, 247x362px) Image search: [Google]
Low_res_hopscotch.jpg
39KB, 247x362px
>>
>>9367159
Fuck off with your mediocre mentality. You may not like it, you are entitled to decide your own taste and prferences, but if you don't provide arguments to defend your position and just shitpost and bait with ignorant contrarian posts like "hehe so pretentious amirite xD do I fit in yet?", you should expect everyone to throw shit at you.

People like you are the reason why this site is so shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.