[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impostor syndrome (also known as impostor phenomenon or fraud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1475161181382.jpg (53KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1475161181382.jpg
53KB, 612x574px
Impostor syndrome (also known as impostor phenomenon or fraud syndrome) is a concept describing high-achieving individuals who are marked by an inability to internalize their accomplishments and a persistent fear of being exposed as a "fraud".
>>
Poseur syndrome (also known as poseur phenomenon or pseud syndrome) is a concept describing low-achieving individuals who are marked by an inability to not exaggerate their accomplishments and a persistant refusal to accept that they are a "fraud".
>>
So guys, I'm a brainlet who is afraid of being exposed as such, so I try to only talk about things I understand and keep my 2deep bullshit to myself. What do you call that? Plz respond it's important.
>>
>>9364505
Describes nobody.

>>9364532
DFW, Stephen King, Bret Easton Ellis, Don Delillo, Jonathan Franzen, etc. etc. syndrome

>>9365807
Normal
>>
I'm smart in a hyper-specific way that's useless to society.
>>
>>9365828
The first one describes Simone Weil quite well.
>>
>>9365832
I'm very good at listening to jazz and eating fancy cakes too, anon. See you at the club.
>>
This thread is completely worthless. I'm glad you thought this was worth posting, but you aren't clever, or interesting, or funny, or anything you believe you are.

You are a worthless, flesh and bone human being who is probably just as annoying IRL as you are on the internet thinking you are so smart and funny making up stories as to who you are and what you do. I'd suggest you put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger so that nobody else has to suffer enough to hear your worthless words or what you call "arguments". You are a waste of time, space, and energy as far as any other person is concerned, I can only take any sort of joy from the fact that you will die very soon of some horrendous disease.

Fuck you very much,
Anon
>>
>The Jonah complex is the fear of success which prevents self-actualization, or the realization of one's potential.
>>
>>9364532
i think thats Dunning–Kruger if anything
>>
>>9366239
youre projecting anon
>>
>>9365807
A nice, ordinary dude

>>9366239
Faggot syndrome (also known as shitposting phenomenon or asshole syndrome) is a concept describing low-effort posters who are marked by an inability to internalize whatever pops into their head and post paragraphs of nonsense without a filter.
>>
>>9366575
How orwellian
>>
>>9365828
>Describes nobody
You clearly haven't spent much time in academia. Imposter syndrome is very real, especially in grad school.
>>
File: cb80df8357194aea6ce14252bf3da6c8.jpg (199KB, 823x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cb80df8357194aea6ce14252bf3da6c8.jpg
199KB, 823x1024px
>>
>>9366239
t. DFW
>>
Achievement doesn't exist. It's a narrative used for justifying Evil. So those people are right.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.