[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do so many philosophers talk shit about women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

why do so many philosophers talk shit about women
>>
because they're smart
>>
>>9360857
Nuff said
>>
Because women are physically and mentally retarded in comparison to men
>>
>>9360863
In a way I guess how intelligence measures up in woman compared to men is actually very interesting. So men have higher amounts of really dumb and really smart people whereas woman don't commonly have people of very high intelligence or really dumb people relative to men they have more kinda smart and kinda dumb people.
>>
>>9360879
It's a good balance biologically, when you think about it. Women don't really need to be insanely smart to survive, or for civilization to prosper and advance, but it is useful to have women of average intelligence.
>>
>>9360819
There simply inferior
>>
b/c they were f*ckin incels, y do u think someone becomes a """philosopher""" in the first place? they obv cant hack it in the real world
>>
>>9360891
I guess so never thought about it that way. Plus! Men are more expandle for the survival of a species because one man can impregnate multiple woman so looking at it from a survival of species it's not a big deal to loose a couple of men to metal retardation whereas the same couldn't be said for women
>>
>>9360901
Is it your time of the month sweetheart?
>>
The more you transcend the flux of particulars and notice the general principles and contours of human life, the more you realize women are basically pointless at best, and pieces of garbage at worst

They're just awful. They're children pretending to be adults, and tons of dumb men believe them.
>>
>>9360919
>pointless
anon, how did you arrive in this world
>>
Plenty of men talk shit about women. It's almost instinctual to treat them sympathetically. It's the philosopher's job to be real.
>>9360901
Top meme. Most "incels" are nice to women. They're desperate to be on a woman's good side. Most people who shit talk them regularly associate with women.
>>
>>9360925
If they're one use is birth wouldn't it be better to not be sexually dimorphic and just have a man with a vagina instead of women?
>>
Is this thread supposed to be butterfly bait?
>>
>>9360935
You're both unintelligent and repulsive
>>
>>9360943
How so?
>>
>>9360943
>How can I be pointless if I have a bagina?
>"Are you saying your worth comes from your genitals?"
>Fuck you virgin! You are gross! Creep!

You have your answer, OP. It's exactly this. They're retarded, and then they fall back on their cunt whenever they get called on it. It's like half the human race is literally retarded.
>>
>>9360819
What about Ayn Rand?
Oh, nevermind.
>>
>>9360954
>childbirth is useless
alright, suit yourself and don't reproduce
>>
File: 1456163592492.jpg (215KB, 510x700px) Image search: [Google]
1456163592492.jpg
215KB, 510x700px
I love women, but I hate them too.
What am I to do?
>>
>>9360962
Heh. He probably can't reproduce anyway because no girls want to fuck his microdick. :)
>>
>>9360965
Pretend you only love them while harbouring a growing bitter hatred of them at your core
>>
>>9360954
>>9360975
We'll look at that... we already got a virgin joke, how original
>>
>>9360985
That's what led to my recent breakup, though.
>>
Probably because a lot of them had mummy issues.
>>
>>9360990
>joke
>>
>>9360992
Don't disguise your hatred but don't let it get in the way of your loving
chicks like that kind of thing
>>
>>9360819
Because they're gay, faggot
>>
>>9360819
I think in fact very few philosophers talk shit about women, but for whatever reason, you tend to be drawn to the ones who do.
>>
>>9360819
We like to talk shit about the opossite sex
>>
>>9360819
>implying
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.