[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I begin with learning russian ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: russiansoul.jpg (1006KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
russiansoul.jpg
1006KB, 1280x800px
>>
uhh take a class?

russian is hard, you're not gonna learn it on /lit/
>>
go to a strip club
>>
File: House_of_leaves.jpg (19KB, 330x435px) Image search: [Google]
House_of_leaves.jpg
19KB, 330x435px
bride.ru
>>
You can't learn russian, дoлбoeб
>>
>>9360207
learn Polish first
>>
>>9360220
shut the fuck up
>>
>>9360207
Cyrilic Alphabet, it's easier to learn if you read sentences while listening their pronunciation so you learn the phonemes subconsciously.
>>
Learn basics of grammar, don't dwell on it too much, it's too irregular and you'rd have to going to depend on context and god's luck to infer the meaning anyway. Then learn the core vocabulary, modern russian has a lot of latin root words that came from frogs and later anglos, so you can start with these. Read poetry to drill in the pronunciation. Pushkin is a good place to start, though his language is a bit archaic.
>>
>>9360207
The Golosa books are good. Pervie Shagi is a good next step (it's entirely in Russian but written for instructing foreigners). The Russian Learner's Dictionary (lists 10,000 most common words) and Katzner's dictionary are good supplements. Pimsleur tapes are good, too, but not sufficient on their own.

Most important is that you need to study every day. Learning a language is a GRIND and the early grind isn't fun. You need to spend a long time grinding through grammar exercises and flash cards before you can do fun things to improve.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.