[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's he up to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What's he up to?
>>
>>9358937
He is wrestling against OCD desu.
>>
>>9358937
his ears in audience pussy
>>
He lives a hermitic lifestyle, writing his Magnum Opus, the great work that will change humanity forever and set us on a new course of enlightenment and dicks in our cereal
>>
>>9358944
oi
>>
>>9358957
You think he's working on something? I'm nervous if he goes unchecked for too long.
>>
probably making tacky youtube videos for high schoolers and crying about trump, writing a shitty, awkward novel to excite teenage girls as well
>>
>>9358937
Sucking dick for chump change.
>>
He's probably professing his love to the neighbors 19 year old mexican babysitter, or whatever it is that overdramatic liberal weirdos do.
>>
Reminder that he hasn't read the classics and considers the Harry Potter series his favourite novels
>>
>>9358937
Picking up his wife's son from school
>>
>>9358937
Never read any of his books but he must be successful for a reason. He's probably quite a talented writer and none of us give him a chance.
>>
>>9360309
fuckin casual
>>
>>9360309
>He's probably quite a talented writer
He's not. Plenty of us here have ironically read a book or two of his. His writing is garbage, and his opinion on any classic is unintelligent shit
>>
>>9358943
oh wow
i didn't know he had ocd
that's horrible, it's a crippling disorder. it's ruined my friends lives
>>
>>9360309
>>9360774
I've read The Fault in Our Stars and it was "good" in the sense that it did everything a book like that is supposed to do. It made use of all the classical tropes to convey its tragic tale to the point of overuse and suffered becuse of it. It's basically so sappy that it's hard to take seriously, yet it really takes itself seriously.

The only people who could enjoy it despite that, must never have been exposed to that type of story before.

Also, the ending tried to be so deep that it drowned in its own bullshit, and the premise as a whole is super gay.
>>
>>9360309
>he must be successful for a reason
13 year old girls and post-college women who never grew up past the age of 13
>>
Eating Cheerios, just the way he likes them.
>>
>>9358944
Nice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.