[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: IMG20170409224220.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170409224220.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Question 17.
>>
Information.
>>
facts or information i'd say.
>>
It's facts.

All the others require either using facts or analyzing them, which requires understanding of the facts.

Look for the most basic version free from interpretation, essentially.
>>
It could be wisdom. Anyone could give you a riddle, but the answear is up to you to provide
>>
>>9358194
Facts come from information you fucking idiot.
>>
>>9358196
Wisdom can neither be imposed on someone nor exist without understanding.

If you're not a troll, you're probably too stupid to post here.
>>
>>9358199
No, information comes from facts.

Look up the definition.

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>9358178
Wisdom, you 15-year-old nugget.
>>
>>9358206
Information comes from non facts too though.
>>
>>9358206
>there exists, right now, someone who thinks this on /lit/

wow..just...wow...uhm....ok
>>
>>9358257
That only proves that facts is the right answer.
>>
>>9358232
AsianAnon OP here I'm grateful for y'all fruitful answers and quarrels. The answer will always be a mystery Cheers from Malaysia.
>>
>>9358178
This question is incredibly vague.
>>
>>9358178
It's pretty vague but there is likely a word-for-word filled in sentence in your textbook somewhere with the correct word
>>
Really? It's information. Think about it.
>>
>>9358178
Information/facts are understood by external means and are basically the same thing: a fact is true information about something.

Whereas an individual must come to realise wisdom through their own life, by their own accord. Your answer is wisdom, yo.
>>
>>9358178
I'd say information.

Is there anything you can really point to as being "fact"?
>>
>>9358178
Is /lit/ really this dense? It's information.
>>
>>9358178
Please don't tell me this is spm
>>
If you didn't say information, get off of /lit/.

You guys are retarded
>>
>>9358398
Haha, no this is from Open Wawasan University's last exam paper 2010.
Where you from? Reporting in from 604 the proud state of Penang.
>>
>>9358178
information is probably the right answer. i'd say that facts works but isn't broad enough. wisdom and intelligence require understanding.
>>
what a shit question. I assumed it would be information before reading the answers, but facts is too similar, negating both. don't forget that tests are assessed based on what the test maker is looking for, not necessarily what is "right".

A and B are equally correct, but probably going to be marked wrong. C just isn't true, and D can be true depending on your definition of intelligence, so I'd go with D
>>
>>9358427
Checking in from Butterworth but studying at KL. Never thought about meeting someone from Penang as well kek
>>
>>9358464
>Intelligence can be imposed on a person
You should stop posting and kys yourself.
>>
>>9358178
what a terrible question
>>
>>9358469
Fate I guess? Met only around 4-5 Malaysian users including you since 2014
>>
File: IMG20170104151815.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170104151815.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>9358469
Wait a minute, I'm from Butterworth too but close to Jalan Ong Yi How. Every Morning is a busy day at Apollo Morning market.
>>
>>9358178
Wisdom
>>
>>9358477
This.

What is the difference between "facts" and "information" in this context? I mean, if someone says "The moon is made of green cheese," the content (meaning) of the statement isn't factual, but the existence of the statement itself is a fact (it was said). "Information" by its common definition includes all facts.
>>
Wisdom, you retard
>>
>>9358206
STEM levels of ignorance.
>>
File: bruce-finger.jpg (18KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-finger.jpg
18KB, 720x368px
>>9358200
>Wisdom can neither be imposed on someone nor exist without understanding.
Who's the retard here?
>>
>>9358178
spooky
You can't impose facts or information on a person because they can always refuse to listen to you.
You might think wisdom can be taught, but again it can't be imposed.
And what does imposing intelligence on someone even mean? You want to augment someones brain to force them to be intelligent?
>>
>>9358200
>Wisdom can neither be imposed on someone nor exist without understanding.
Old man has wisdom, young man does not. Old man talks to young man and attempts to impose his wisdom. The youth only understands the general gist of what the old man says. The wisdom has been imposed onto the young man, but the young man does not understand the full extent of the wisdom. The young man will only come to understand what the old man said once the young man himself has grown older. The young man comes to understand what was once imposed onto him when he himself has become an old man. Wisdom was imposed on the young man and as he grew older he slowly started to understand, not because he was given more but because the understanding came from within.
>>
>>9358657
3/10
>>
>>9358499
>>9358606
I think we're closer to each other than we thought. This is pleasant and eerie. Assuming you don't hate the sun, I might have passed you once or twice before this year; from what I can tell, you are almost as the same age as I, if not older.

All the best to you penangbro
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.