[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENough of this suffering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.gif (213KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.gif
213KB, 1000x563px
Anyone know some reading that will give confidence, or teach me to just not fear rejection so much? Sick and fucking tired of letting stupid things like what random girls think of me hold me back from asking one out, etc. Tired of feeling nervous in basic ass daily scenarios even when it doesn't have to do with women

I want this shit to come to an end, I just need someone experienced to guide me to enlightenment
>>
>>9353022

Try reading The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.
>>
You sound like me at about 20 years old OP. Don't stress out about it so much, these things happen, don't force them. Put your self in situations with people and it feels natural and easy asking girls out.
>>
>>9353054
love this poem

>>9353088
>just b yourself and envision happy thoughts and it will be okay!! ;)
not helpful

>>9353022
OP, I feel for you, I truly do. /lit/ will probably shit on you, but pay no attention to them. To be honest, books might not be the best solution right now. If you need a book, I would recommend Steppenwolf for its brilliant portrayal of a profound light hearted happiness that you should strive for. In my experience, the thing that helped me the most is focusing on my self. Creating a strong self, with ideals that you truly believe in, so that you are not constantly basing your conception of yourself on what others think. Accepting your flaws and knowing your strengths with truly deep introspection. This is much harder than I'm putting it, and above all it takes patience, and a willingness to live and to interact with others. Don't try to perfect yourself in the eyes of others, try to perfect yourself in your own eyes, in what you know about yourself. Because you alone know what you are worth, and the judgment of others is secondary, as they only have a partial and flawed picture of you. Just know that if you are patient, and remain hopeful, and continue to try to love and understand others, that you can become a true person, can put your image and belief in yourself above the faulty images of others. Just reading this won't help you that much, but in my experience living by these words and trying constantly to see the world through this lens has helped me immensely
>>
>>9353022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy1995ePqdQ

Watch this, then read the Greeks. No memes, I actually think you will find this helpful
>>
>>9353088
Ya I'm literally 20

>>9353054

Gonna need toreread to understand it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.