[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D R E A M S C A P E - /lit/ Collab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (342KB, 516x917px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
342KB, 516x917px
You did it /lit/, another collab successfully written and published.

https://www.createspace.com/7029246

As of now it will be on Createspace for paperback purchase, but in 3-5 business days it should reach other major channels of distribution such as Amazon or Book Depository.

An ebook version should be available by the end of this month.

Meanwhile, here's the proof of your handywork!
>>
File: 2.png (899KB, 512x924px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
899KB, 512x924px
>>
just marathoned the the title
what did I think of it?
>>
File: 3.png (822KB, 512x915px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
822KB, 512x915px
>>
>>9352029
when/where was this written I haven't seen any threads
>>
>>9352029
>son to a transgender parent-killer
so his parent is transgender and kills parents? is that what it means? or does his parent kill the parents of transgender people? huh?
>>
>>9352029
lel i really want to read it
can you post some passages? is there any discernable talent?
>>
File: pepe eating his wifes son.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pepe eating his wifes son.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
why did pic related fail?
>>
Who made the cover?
>>
cringe
>>
File: tundra.png (19KB, 474x310px) Image search: [Google]
tundra.png
19KB, 474x310px
>>9352261
Couldn't be any worse than the Tundra books.
>>
>>9352038
those hands. please tell me this is a shop hahahahah
>>
>using the wordfiltered "Desu" form for the subtitle
Creative decisions involved already seeming questionable.
>>
>>9352029
Description on the website:

Enter Jason.

Successful marathon runner; survivor of sexual abuse; son to a transgender parent-killer; violent car enthusiast. Jason Phaedon dwells within the world of Dreamscape, where everything is not as it seems. In Jay's journey we come to experience mind-boggling revelations in places we may never have considered: discover the true nature of Chef Boyardee's CLASSIC Beef Ravioli in Tomato & Meat Sauce; treatises and essays on the condition of the Virtual and Memetic Age; the implications of New Sincerism in Islamic Scandinavia. With twists and turns that simply defy the laws of narrative reality itself, become awakened and enlightened by this extraordinary piece of fiction - all crafted by the ever pioneering community on 4chan's Literature Board.

I... kind of want to read it?
>>
>>9352286
I don't get this meme
>>
>>9352033
>removed the blurb

good man
>>
>>9352333
nice trips.

and yeah, i want to read it as well. OP where do we find this online? like, for free.
>>
>>9352863
I'll be making an ebook version soon. I'm visiting parents at the moment so I don't have access to my home computer and my manuscript. It should be done by next week, I'll post an update on /lit/, I'm aiming to make a free Kindle book through KDP on Amazon
>>
Oh, and I added it to the Goodreads database in case any users want to catalog it:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34821795-dreamscape-or-my-diary-desu
>>
>>9352333
This is really, really bad.
>>
Is the title mean to be the same style as Blood Meridian and Moby Dick?
>>
We have the same bedspread desu.
>>
>>9352266
>from the best selling author of the bible and Gilgamesh
Lel
>>
>>9353222
Yes, but having that sort of subtitle or alternative title is far from original to either of them.
>>
>>9353225
Comfy ay?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.