[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lit jokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1468089841692.png (151KB, 860x758px) Image search: [Google]
1468089841692.png
151KB, 860x758px
I used to think that revenge was a dish, best served cold. Then I realized it meant getting back at someone.
>>
>>9351991
how is that funny to people who aren't still in middle school or /lit/ related?
>>
Heads: And now our gallant bark speeds like a bird over the wine-dark waves of the North Sea.

Pa Ubu: Wild and inhospitable ocean which laps the shores of the land called Germany, so named because it's exactly half way to Jermyn Street as the blow flies

Ma Ubu: Now that's what I call erudition.
>>
>>9351998
If you say it like Leslie Nielsen it's pretty funny.
>>
So my wife was over for our weekly get together with friends and family and the cook was staring at her the entire night. I had the nerve to tell him what as he watched her dance by herself. She said it was something about her looking like his sister she later said. I was busy reading Don Quixote -that lothario bit he tossed in. No one knocked on my door that night.
>>
>>9351991
funny
>>9351998
good post
>>9352005
meh
>>9352015
not funny
>>
>>9351991
""borrowed"" from norm macdonald
>>
>>9351991
why did Mishima commit seppuku?

because he wanted to get a-HEAD in life!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.