[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best gay authors and/or works about gays? >inb4 n/a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

Best gay authors and/or works about gays?
>inb4 n/a
>>
File: lol_burroughs.jpg (78KB, 465x383px) Image search: [Google]
lol_burroughs.jpg
78KB, 465x383px
hello, boys!
>>
Fucking twinks isn't gay
>>
>>9349609
boys r boys
>>
>>9349628
No. They're completely different things. If you want to fuck a cute guy with a hot shaved body, a nice soft plump ass, and a beautiful little feminine cock, that's not gay.

If you want to get your ass pounded by a certified big dick hairy muscle daddy then you're fucking gay.
>>
>>9349643
thisss I want to fuck guys (cute) all the time, I'm still hetero and masculine as fuck and never even considered fucking a guy (hairy). Like fucking young Leonardo DiCaprio, u telling me that shit is supposed to be gay?
>>
>>9349603
How do faggots do it? Aren't you Queens always worried people will yell "fucking faggot" at you on the streets? When ever me and my friends are driving around we always yell at faggots from the Windows and if they say or do anything we slam on the breaks and all get out like we are gonna fuck then up (were not). They always run away it's so funny. Like if I was a faggot I'd always feel nervous people were staring at me and hating me and shit. Like you guys realize you make normal people uncomfortable and bring them down and shit right? I worked at a place with a gay guy and all my contacts workers said they felt awkward and uncomfortable around him. It really made working there less fun. But he eventually quit because we didn't really ever talk to him unless he needed something. If I was gay I'd just hide it so I could live a normal life you know?
>>
>>9349653
It doesn't make you a faggot to be attracted to twink or effeminate guys. Nobody even knows about this preference of mine, you'd never guess. I'm just a regular guy, except I want to stuff my big fat juicy cock into hot boy's asses.
>>
>>9349671
That's a mental illness. You can seek help you know.
>>
>>9349678
What negative effects does it have?
Seems pretty enjoyable to me, /pol/.
>>
>>9349653
This. Faggot pedoshits are worthless and should be murdered on the streets.
>>
>>9349685
It's a complete waste of time. Your genitals exist for the production of progeny, fuckwit. If you aren't trying to produce a child orgasms and sex are worthless.
>>
>>9349685
>le hedonism lel
Kill yourself, we all know you want to. Just do it. Everyone will be happier when you're gone, including yourself. Don't be a pussy for one time in your life, fairy.
>>
>>9349685
You won't be able to procreate. Fun fact: You also won't have children if you participate in an autistic hyper-real political meme wars in your free time.
>>
>>9349653
Delete this avalanche of shit.
>>
Greeks had it right with penetrator/penetrated dichotomy instead of straight/gay. These modern constructs just produce insecure hateful retards like >>9349678 and>>9349687
>>
Paul Monette Becoming A Man
>>
>>9349692
>being attracted to women and men renders you unable to procreate
dats some powerful retardation rite dere
>>
>>9349689
>>9349691
>>9349692
Why are you so aggressive? Did I hit a nerve?
I like women as well, so yes, I will be able to procreate.
If you only have sex to impregnate a woman, you're one weird motherfucker, and I highly doubt you'd be able to find a woman to procreate with with such a bizarre and puritanical view of sex.
Enjoying hedonistic pleasures does not bar you from accomplishing goals which are not related to personal pleasure. Denying yourself said pleasures is incredibly stupid.
Enjoy your joyless and dogma filled life you fucking idiots.
>>
>>9349653
How to trigger faggots on/lit 101. Fucking kek.
>>
>>9349643
Replying to acknowledge your patricianness.
>>
>>9349710
>>9349692
I was being sarcastic. I'm bisexual and I think you're kind of defensive about this bullshit. Who cares what other people care about this sort of thing? It's not a part of your personal identity at all; it's just something between yourself and the person you adore. Treat it as such. To enable individuals to live out how they want to is the only plight of society.
>>
>>9349710
Go rape boys somewhere else you lying faggot. All of you will soon be dead.
>>
>>9349726
But I only like men (cute)?
>>
File: 19-24604-yukio-mishima-2.jpg (16KB, 285x369px) Image search: [Google]
19-24604-yukio-mishima-2.jpg
16KB, 285x369px
>not a single mention of Mishima

Truly, /lit/ has fallen.
>>
>>9349739
a bona fide homo pretending to be a tough guy despite being an actual midget.
>>
File: 1491274808664.png (479KB, 735x697px) Image search: [Google]
1491274808664.png
479KB, 735x697px
>>9349603
>being a faggot

Stay away from my children.
>>
File: chandler.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chandler.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>9349653
Could this post be any more flyover redneck trash?
>>
>>9349764
I'm from toronto man. Loads of faggots to yell at here.
>>
>>9349764
cry harder
>>
File: rt1yb.jpg (27KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
rt1yb.jpg
27KB, 730x487px
>>9349767
>being this white trash
Yes. Yes, it could.
>>
>>9349764
>>9349781
You aren't white, we get it.
>>
>>9349784
I am. Just not an imbecile.
>>
>Retards immediately derail it

Mishima
Walt Whitman
>Oscar Wilde
>John Green
>Sartre
I gotta ask though, why would you seek out gay authors just for the sake of it? It doesn't influence their writing, it's not an ideology or something.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.