[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you claim to understand this man then you have completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Derrida.jpg (99KB, 1200x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Derrida.jpg
99KB, 1200x1448px
If you claim to understand this man then you have completely misunderstood him.
>>
>>9348691
How do you know?
>>
>>9348764
One doesn't "know". One only "doesn't know".
>>
he's basically jsut saying you see the world upside down because ike oyur mind your subconscious flips shit to trick your ego into thinking it's actually doing something with the sack of meat it's clung to.
>>
>>9348691

what is this word "know" ?
>>
lol Searle got busted for sexually harassing his students, therefore Derrida wins.
>>
>>9348774
Exactly. Now you're "understanding" him.
>>
>>9348772
You've completely misunderstood him in claiming some form of understanding of his ideas.
>>
>>9348793
well what if im saying is that my understanding of myself is that im a lying brain feigning comprehension for sack of meat im attacched to that wants to believe otherwise?
im pretty sure he would agree
but you didndt think of it like that though cuz you just have one point of referene ya pseud.
>>
>>9348796
wat is evn spelng
>>
>>9348803
im drunk fuck you ugly
>>
>>9348796
>im a lying brain feigning comprehension for sack of meat im attacched to that wants to believe otherwise?
How do you know you're not lying to yourself now?
>>
>>9348819
thats the point dummy
>>
Philosophy is truly a big sack of shit
>>
It would be phallogocentric to try to understand him
>>
if you still use the word understand after you have read him then you have misunderstood him.
>>
>>9348772
>basically
>just
Those are not words humans use themselves. They are words that the programs of humans use to themselves. They are the kawaii waifu-chan of the human mind.
>>
I don't even understand who this is
>>
File: 1484466370198.jpg (38KB, 356x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484466370198.jpg
38KB, 356x382px
>>9348691
i understoood him :)
>>
Why are proven hacks like him permitted to be taught?
>>
>>9349395
cause there are people who pay for it.
>>
>>9348691
I dont understand this man, therefore, visa vis, concordantly, I completely understand him.
>>
File: 1471406870298.png (120KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
1471406870298.png
120KB, 387x357px
THE CENTER.........

IS NOT THE CENTER
>>
Derrida was always a bitch. A grinch, too. Hated Christmas, cause no presence.
>>
>>9348782
so deep bruh
>>
>>9348779
Hegel caused a war therefore kant wins
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.