[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Father-son book recomendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: walking.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
walking.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Hello Everyone.

I'm 25 y/o male from Eastern Europe. I'm looking for specific book recomendations.
Here's my story.
My childhood wasn't so great uhm.. In fact it was great with some disadvantages.
I was growing up in peaceful times having lots of friends and great places to explore.
On the other hand my parents are just not the best one you could imagine.
My father is a gambler addicted to alcohol. He was stealing stuff/money from home and doing weird shit.
Your favorite toy is missing? You think you lost it? You feel bad about it. No. Go see pawnshop front store.
Mother has blackeye? Job incident? Yeah, sure.

Fast forward 8 years.

You're getting older, most important exams are coming. Last day to do some reading.
Fuck! police kicks in your front door, they're looking for something. They're touching your stuff, digging in your clothes.
Nevermind you pass the exam with 99% score.. You're angry depressed smart ass.
It's ok. You're ok. Everything is going to be ok... no it's not.
You need money to survive. There's no social security in your shithole country, economy is depressed.
Average income is around usd 300 monthly. You are becoming thief, you're in jail.. couple of times..
All your friends are criminals.

After some time you become adult and you're in one of the best universities in your place.
It's nice. You can not finish it. Everyday home brawl doesnt help you in learing.
Fuck school. fuck it. fuck this.

Fast forward 2 years.

You become independent have great career and salary. Your girlfriend is beautiful artist. You're doing great stuff...
End of the story.

I had lots of luck in my life to meet great creative people from good families.
I can see they're brave. Their self esteem is pretty high. When I met their parents I noticed big difference in a way of education.
Theirs parents support children in many ways. Mine was afraid of any risk. "Dont try this, dont do this. You want to be software engineer?! You will fail, its too complicated!"
I want to be like my friends... I cannot rewind time but I can live as a child again in my mind. I want to remodel some part of me, of my mind.
I need a book with a story of great father helping son becoming a man, a valuable person.
I know I've got no ethical background. My skills as a entrepreneur are based on drug dealing and selling stolen stuff.
I want to change that.
I will always remember old me but I now it's not good and it's only sentiment.

Sorry for my english. I'm not native speaker.
Cheers!
Have a nice day :)
>>
Beneath the Wheel by Hermann Hesse
>>
>>9345932
>Beneath the Wheel
Perfect. Thank you.
>>
>>9345812
bible
>>
Meša Selimović's The Fortress or Death and the Dervish
>>
>>9345932
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.