[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rewrite Famous Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20161230_232929.png (262KB, 480x583px) Image search: [Google]
20161230_232929.png
262KB, 480x583px
Ever read a book and thought you could have written a better plot or scene?

Post them here.
>>
>>9345195
>Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on which a mirror and a razor lay crossed.

Capitalist pig deer Mulligan came from the shadows, bearing a bowl of Barbasol on which a looking glass and a razor resigned christianly
>>
Atlas Shrugged

There's an "anti john galt" character that wants all the greatest minds to leave, and wants them concentrated in the valley, in order to kill them all with the sound weapon.
His goal is to be the only genius left and rule over the US, and then the entire planet. He's also anyi government and is seen as a third major player behind Galt and the state.

He thinks he succeeded but is made irrelevant by the coming second reinnessance and released human ingenuity and freedom of the common man. Galt proper knew this would happen and so never bothered trying to stop him.
>>
>>9345231
I will allow it but ONLY if the new ingenuity includes an enterprising rock band that sings about freedom.
>>
>>9345195
Maman died today. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was today, it's not like I'm autistic enough to have somehow missed it.
>>
>>9345195
He had two enemies left; one, if you like to pretend God isn't real.
>>
Anything Lovecraft

Sans racism.
>>
>>9346961
Grotesque fish people lives matter
>>
Lord of the Rings

Aragorn abolishes the monarchy.

"You kneel for no one." okay, that's swell for your pals. But what about all these thousands of people that you now rule over who have no idea who you are? Also, what's his tax policy?
>>
I'd rewrite Harry Potter, but make it good. Basically
>it wouldn't have any retarded commentaries on race or manlets or whatever the elves were supposed to be a stand-in for
>kids would read it because it was good, not because it was popular
>it would have plain English
>magic is more than just a plot devise and would actually be creative and used outside school
>no romantic subplots
>none of the movies based on a kid's book would have a reason to be rated PG-13
>it wouldn't be British
>it'd have a completely different cast
>it'd have a completely different plot
>the author wouldn't shitpost about PewDiePie on Twitter
>>
>>9348375
This is the only post in the thread that doesn't sound like an horrid idea thought up by a moron.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.