[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone wanna write something with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wonderful.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wonderful.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
I had way too much coffee tonight. Let's bang something out. I'm pretty agreeable as long as you're not stupid. C'mon, let's just make something.
>>
>>9343467
only if we can do it like 5 sentences at a time. and you start.
>>
>>9343472
no i mean like a writing partner
>>
>>9343472
>The first thing he saw
>>
>>9343512
>was a penis. It stood up and waved him hello. Metaphorically, not literally. He thought of taking into his mouth and sucking it, but instead he shook its hand. That is to say, he grabbed it.
>>
>>9343544
> His hand, chiseled and blistered from the cotton fields, gripped the throbbing member that protruded from the Master's waist. His thick black appendages coiled around the exquisitely white cock just as the Mayor entered through the foyer.
>>
>>9343716
>"Mr. Jenkins, I'm here for those tax documents," said the mayor. A feeling of panic washed over Darkie Negroton. After all, he was about to dine on Massa's sumptuous cock. Why did the mayor have to be here so earliy? "That's enough, boy," said Farmer Jenkins. "We'll continue after I take care o' this."
>>
>>9343729
"Listen, I don't know about this brewery investment, Larry" the Mayor said as he handed some nondescript documents to the Mayor. "Too much competition in this godforsaken place." he said in reference to their home of Leviton.

"Hey now, you watch your mouth when you talk about my town, ya hear" he replied with a knowing grin on his face. It was their fault Leviton was like this after all.
>>
>>9343800
>"Oh, I'm sorry. Please excuse me," said the mayor, winking. He glanced at Darkie, then took a closer look when he saw what a fine specimen he had just laid eyes on. "That's a nice nigra you got there, Mr. Jenkins," said the mayor appraisingly. "Why thank you," replied the farmer. "Yep, we've had Darkie here for about, oh, tens years now. He really knows how to handle a cock!" The mayor laughed. "By cock you mean rooster, right?" asked the mayor. "No, I don't mean rooster," replied the farmer. "I mean my schlong!"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.