[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write what's on your mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1745.jpg (440KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1745.jpg
440KB, 600x791px
Write what's on your mind
>>
>>9341417
Well, Tamatoa hasn't always been this glam
I was a drab little crab once
Now I know I can be happy as a clam
Because I'm beautiful, baby

Did your granny say listen to your heart
Be who you are on the inside
I need three words to tear her argument apart
Your granny lied!
I'd rather be...

Shiny
Like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck
Scrub the deck and make it look...

Shiny
I will sparkle like a wealthy woman's neck
Just a sec!

Don't you know
Fish are dumb, dumb, dumb
They chase anything that glitters (beginners!)

Oh, and here they come, come, come
To the brightest thing that glitters
Mmm, fish dinners

I just love free food
And you look like seafood
(Like seafood)

Well, well, well
Little Maui's having trouble with his look
You little semi-demi-mini-god
Ouch! What a terrible performance
Get the hook (get it?)
You don't swing it like you used to, man

Yet I have to give you credit for my start
And your tattoos on the outside
For just like you I made myself a work of art
I'll never hide; I can't, I'm too...

Shiny
Watch me dazzle like a diamond in the rough
Strut my stuff; my stuff is so...

Shiny
Send your armies but they'll never be enough
My shell's too tough

Maui man, you could try, try, try
But you can't expect a demi-god
To beat a decapod (look it up)

You will die, die, die
Now it's time for me to take apart
Your aching heart

Far from the ones who abandoned you
Chasing the love of these humans
Who made you feel wanted
You tried to be tough
But your armour's just not hard enough

Maui
Now it's time to kick your...
Hiney
Ever seen someone so...

Shiny
Soak it in 'cause it's the last you'll ever see
C'est la vie mon ami
I'm so...

Shiny
Now I'll eat you, so prepare your final plea
Just for me
You'll never be quite as...
Shiny
You wish you were nice and...
SHINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
Too many people
>>
FIVE YEARS
>>
I want a gf lads. Even if the experience ends up being a disappointing time-sink at least I'll have had the experience. It's not necessary for her to be /lit/ or share any of my other hobbies, but it would be nice. I think the ideal is someone with similar interests but different tastes. Which is not to say our taste should be adversarial either, just a bit different. I want someone to complement me, not to mirror me. Ultimately I think the most important factor is compatabilty, as ineffable a concept as it may be. I've had friendships predicated on common interests that were quite shallow and conversely ones with people with whom there were few common interests that were very meaningful. I think it's largely a matter of temperament and sense of humor.

It's tough for me to meet people, especially now that I've finished college, but I hope my chance arises soon. For the time being I'll continue focusing on cultivating my ideal self and hope that that eventually attracts a compatible person. Thanks for reading my sappy blogpost
>>
File: IMG_1511.png (427KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1511.png
427KB, 750x1334px
Has anyone else seen this thing in a dream? Or does it give you an inexplicable feeling when you look or think about it?
>>
I'm becoming increasingly convinced that the United States will have to be destroyed for the good of the Christian faith. Or, if not destroyed, then at least heavily reconstructed.
>>
>>9341441
Get on OKcupid or something. Plenty of awkward /lit/-type girls on dating websites.
>>
>>9341433
GOING UNDERGROUND
>>
I can't comprehend the "Concord" Sonata, but I love Ives
>>
>>9341447
Fuck Christianity. You people have had it too good for too long.

>>9341444
That's an outhouse door my man
>>
>>9341456
Are you an (((atheist)))?
>>
>>9341456
Fuck.
>>
>>9341462
I believe in the gods of my ancestors
>>
>>9341444
doors in dreams always remind me of that giant door in the Little Nemo anime

he gets peer pressured into opening it by his friend and a horrible monster is let loose
>>
>>9341476
are you an le ebin odinist
>>
>>9341417
I need to poop.
I need a woman to fuck.
I haven't eaten in over a day. I'm hungry.

What the fuck am I going to poop out?
I wonder if anyone replied to my post in the other thread?

Let me check.
>>
i just got prescribed effexor. should i take it?

i kinda would prefer to just die. at this point i've ruminated long enough that i basically know why i'm depressed and it's kinda too late to fix things. i don't think this is a medical issue imo
>>
Periodontitis is usually linked to increased inflammation in the body, such as indicated by raised levels of C-reactive protein and interleukin-6. It is linked through this to increased risk of stroke, myocardial infarction, and atherosclerosis. It also linked in those over 60 years of age to impairments in delayed memory and calculation abilities. Individuals with impaired fasting glucose and diabetes mellitus have higher degrees of periodontal inflammation, and often have difficulties with balancing their blood glucose level owing to the constant systemic inflammatory state, caused by the periodontal inflammation.
>>
>>9341489
Why are you depressed?
>>
>>9341452
I don't know what this means, but there are too many people.
>>
>>9341505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Uog5yUb0I
>>
>>9341505
>>9341510
no this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaEJmSz-uFs
>>
Should've bought three bottles instead of two. Shouldn't have bought weak chardonnay either. What's the point in that? Watery pish with little sting to the tongue cannot kick start the dimming lamp shocking forth in it's minute and controlled strikes against monotality, cannot devalue vision to a secondary function, nor fuel a vapid fume for intoxicants to fill the air with a mild grace devoid of pretentious pride. Best be whiskey, best be.
>>
>>9341438
that's all we've got
>>
Help me feel less guilty? I'm an adult but what I'm doing makes me feel like I'm a teen. Anyway, I'm a member Audbile, that audiobook site, and for 15$ a month membership, I got 1 free credit to get whatever I wanted as a welcome. Looks like I found a loophole as I have found out if I return the book after I've finished it, I get my credit back.

I feel shitty about it, but fuck I go through a book at least within a week. I get to listen to it while at my work where I sit for 10 hours.

I was allowed to just return the book no questions asked, but now I have to chat the customer service people to make the return. They still do it, and just ask me what was wrong and I say I didn't like it. Then onto my next book.

I mean I KNOW I'm a scumbag for doing this, buuuuuut... is there a but to this?
>>
I'd rather be sick than going to the doctor.
>>
>>9341438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ceR9az3dk
>>
File: paulweller.jpg (46KB, 483x500px) Image search: [Google]
paulweller.jpg
46KB, 483x500px
>>9341510
gaznevada - going underground

what nonsense is this
>>
>>9341449
I've tried a few of those services but not that one in particular. The few responses I received never materialized into actual meetings. The experience was pretty discouraging.
>>
>>9341526
You're not a scumbag for that.
You're the poor fucker sat at a job for 10 hours listening to the books.

Mr. Audbile is sat at the top raking in 6x your wage and taking 8x more holiday than you.
Don't let conscience get you down. Especially over something like that.
>>
>>9341548
it's avant-garde punk
>>
>>9341557
I'm feeling more guilty about the fact the author gets screwed, right? Though after I listen to it, I make sure to buy the hardcover if I really liked it or at least leave it a good review on Goodreads or Amazon. So that's my silver lining to this I guess. I would have paid for a unlimited membership too, had they had one. But for 120$ a year I can get 4 books a month. Still not enough for me.
>>
>>9341607
Well. I would just use it as a preview.
Then decide if you want a permanent copy or not.
>>
/pol/ was right again.
>>
>>9341654
About what?
>>
I was born on a mountain ;
And raised, in a cave.
TRUCKIN' AND FUCKIN'
IS ALL I CRAVE
>>
Honestly, I just don’t give a shit. It’s not that I don’t want to give a shit, I really do, it’s just I don’t. Every time I try to focus on the words she’s saying I just find myself not giving a damn. Especially with that low-cut top presenting me with the finest show this side of the equator. When I look at flowers I don’t ask where they come from, or who planted them, I just stare and admire how beautiful they are. Why shouldn’t it be the same way for women? Her mouth keeps moving and I keep hearing sounds, but I just don’t give a shit.
>>
>>9341417
Can't wait to get this 6th book finished, but also hope I can come up with some more interesting things to happen. I ought to think of another nugget of useful survivalism to put in this sucker. Already had a little fire fight, which sadly killed a character I introduced in the last book in the series. Perhaps I should try to introduce another one?... oh yeah, and I also have to address the issue that if they had done what said dead character wanted to do in the first place, then that character may very well still be alive.
>>
A stick figure man made of five horse penises walks up to you. He tries to say something, but you can't hear it through his urethra. You smile politely and wave goodbye. The man falls to the floor of the food court and convulses, cum shooting out of the end of his limbs.
>>
My attempts at connecting with other people are truly pathetic and I feel like more of a fraud/autist/idiot than ever before
>>
>>9341441
You don't know what you're getting into. Don't imagine it to be easy. Women are not what you think they are, and they'll deliberately change what they are if you have even the slightest grasp
>>
>>9341749
absolute cringe, god-tier if satire
>>
I'm going through a phase of very little confidence in my reading comprehension; therefore I read everyone too charitably, my insecurity compels me to assume I'm reading poorly instead of the author commiting an error.
Examples:
- Took me a while to acknowledge Arlt wrote like shit, regarding the use of verb tenses, grammar and literary techniques which appear only once in a novel without any discernible intention.

- Took me a while to call Camus on the lack of a reason to rebel against the absurd in The Myth of Sisyphus.
>>
I don't know where to find people to talk about lit irl, especially women; or at least without anonymity.
>>
im trying to read hemmingway but this prose makes me feel like im reading a children's book about a group of young expatriates in europe with no real direction

what do
>>
>>9341751
jk rowling go to bed
take me with you i love you i will love you long time
>>
>>9341769
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>9341813
Read For Whom the Bell Tolls
>>
>>9341760
ok
>>9341757
>five penises
>urethra is singular
0/10
>>9341805
have you ever been to anime club?
>>9341526
information in all forms should be free
copyright law was a mistake
>>9341489
no do not take it, you are right, you just need more HOPE in your life
>>9341449
dating sites are a scam
>>9341441
I like to think having a gf would be fun and interesting but probably not, there's a reason they used to just get married immediately
>>
>>9341813
Listen to this anon >>9341822
>>
>>9341834
The sound wouldn't be coming from the penises acting as the arms and legs, only that penis approximating the neck and head.
>>
>>9341814
Fucking lol'd, but nah, I currently have 65 cents. She probably has 65,000,000 British Pounds. Also, didn't she already write like 7 or 8 Harry Potter books?
>>
>>9341834
I don't like many animes. And I don't crave contact per se, but lit contact.
>>
>I sense the hurt of the inferior.
>>
Little penis
>>
Siegfried is best the opera of the Ring.
>>
I want to accomplish something. I just don't know what.
>>
Failed my father, mother. Think I'm just gonne vanish. I'm a disappointment.
>>
Being schizo sucks
>>
>>9342069
Agreed. It needlessly tormented me for years.
>>
>>9342077
>tormented

Past tense?
>>
>>9342338
Past tense, yes, due to good medication that's working very well. Olanzapine and Viibryd (latter for depression). No troubles now, but it does tend to "interrupt" life when out of control, for no good reason. I spent years and years in despair, suicidal, and disturbed, but as of about five years ago, I'm doing better, staying on meds, and generally less chaotic.
>>
For whom am i trying to improve? What are my end goals if there are any? The hedonistic way of life taken by most women is shunned upon, yet this this what all directions point me to. I don't want that. The current way of society disables me from forming relationships, now by itself way of disallowing bonds but by changing the people to ones i could never bond with. There are only few in this world that i can connect with; the few who are so unlikely to ever hear my voice.
What developed this mindset? My relatives are no different from others and my friends (or their lack of) could never be blamed. The waves of motivation propel me towards aspirations i am unsure of, things which i strive to do because of absence of another goal.
When i look in the mirror with an understanding gaze, I feel butterflies in my in my insides, as this is mirroring look is the deepest and most behold I'll come upon in my life. How depressing.
>>
>>9342367
I'm glad Anon, Sz is a bitch, sometimes treatment doesn't do much.
>>
>>9342454
If you're a femanon let's talk about everything and nothing, fall in love, or think we fall in love, curse distance, slowly come apart and finally stop talking to each other forever and wander around wondering what was behind the idealizer filter; if you're not, then I'll pass.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>9341417
49 time we fought that beast
>>
>>9342724
I have no desire for pursuing love. I am with someone that values me and someone who listens, that is all i need. Why waste time on the illusion of romance when it is only a break from the true meaning to life.
>>
>>9342756
Life has no inherent meaning.
>>
>>9342817
It does - it's whatever you make it. A person who's meaning in life is love is not someone who often deserves it
>>
>>9342823
Inherent means, in this case, "by itself".
You can "choose" a meaning for your life (more like a purpose really), but you can't be sure what you choose is gonna make you happy or make your life worth it. You can wander all life trying different purposes and never finding the one.
>>
most political activism, from /pol/ types to the so-called 'resistance,' seems to be born more out of a desire to cultivate an identity than to achieve social reform. i wonder how much of this same principle can apply to any arena of human activity. identities are important for us. it's no great wonder that much of horror fiction implicitly deals with a loss or drastic transformation of identity. zombies, vampires, werewolves, possessions- beyond their obvious capacity to cause death and destruction, is not their most frightening aspect their ability to fundamentally alter who you 'are,' or who your loved one 'is'?
>>
I wanted a gf for the longest time and now that I have one, I wish I didn't. Am I retarded bros?
The concept of marriage terrifies me.
I often wonder if Kierkegaard was right when he said I will regret it either way.
>>
>>9343429
what's giving you the second thoughts?
>>
>>9343429

It's like when you grind for hours to unlock something in a video game and then when you finally get it you don't feel the excitement and the fulfillment you expected.
>>
>>9343439
Not sure I can put the feeling into words, but I feel suffocated, like the journey I was on has been halted so that any free time goes towards her instead of progress. Further there is the anticipation matched with the actuality, which honestly had no hope of matching my ideal, but it's like it's not even close
>>
How well can you truly know another person? 4 years of constant conversation, dates, and lazy nights spent talking, and yet I can't predict her. Every decision we make is informed by information both conscious and unconscious, thoughts both easy to communicate, and impossible to put into words. I can't experience her mindset at any moment, let alone all of them. I know her, on a shallow level. I know her interests, her dreams, her tells, her secrets... Yet somehow, she remains unpredictable, and at times, completely nonsensical. I knew her well enough to know she was lying, but not why. I knew her well enough to drag the truth out of her, but didn't have a clue of what to do with it. I knew her well enough to believe she truly regrets her actions, but she knows me well enough to know I can never truly get past it, and we both knew we couldn't stay together.

Fucking whore.
>>
>>9341489
I was prescribed effexor as well, didn't take it. I went through several meds first. Celexa and buspar, then zoloft and buspar, then remeron and klonopin. Zoloft almost made me commit suicide, and remeron made me gain about 40 pounds that didn't go away when I stopped taking it. Effexor supposedly had a ton of side effects, and by that point, I was just done.
>>
She's coming back from her trip tomorrow. I get to see her again after a break of a few weeks. I can't decide how I feel about her. I want to make a move but I don't think I want to be with her. I don't want to be with anyone but I force it on myself thinking that it's the normal or right thing to do and I always won't be able to get a constant stream of girls. Some nights do get lonely though. I feel empty.
I'm starting to hate my family the more I stay with them. I sometimes lash out at my mom like my dad lashes out at her and my grandma. My dad had a tough childhood. His dad died when he was 5. He's accomplished a lot and is successful but I think he's slowly losing his mind and on his way to become an irritable old man. I'm waiting for my grandmother to die so I can finally know if I do love her or is it just an obligation. My mom loves my brother more than me. It's pretty obvious.
Grad school is something I look forward to. But I'm afraid I'll fall into the same patterns of procrastination and will never live up to my potential. I want to succeed but I'm not sure if I'm worthy. I want money. I want to be able to buy anything my heart wants. Not a private jet or a fleet of cars. A nice house with a sunny yard. Huge glass windows and maybe a small pool.
I see kids in my future. I want to be a father. I want to them to learn wrong from right. I want to teach them. So much so that I feel like becoming a professor.
>>
>>9343494
the facts of the world are impredictable, not her.
>>
>>9344339
She's a part of the world.
>>
>>9344444
You can't know a person because a person...doesn't exist. A person is the result of the facts of the world. They are impredictable.
>>
I want to desire and be desired again

I don't even want sex. I just want to admire and be admired.
>>
>>9344456
You can't ever know anything, just shadows of objects and beings. You grasp a limited idea of objects and beings, never the full self.
>>
File: CI_Lacan2.jpg (192KB, 821x919px) Image search: [Google]
CI_Lacan2.jpg
192KB, 821x919px
>>9343429
>>
I'm dislike lesbians. I don't care about hay men. Is it because the lesbians I notice try to hard? They're like that guy who hits on every woman to show that he is straight and a man. It's pathetic.
>>
File: so powerful.jpg (40KB, 910x600px) Image search: [Google]
so powerful.jpg
40KB, 910x600px
Well @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president!

Ooga booga if if if uhh uhh ahh ahh if if if

Okie doke!
>>
File: 57.png (2KB, 166x80px) Image search: [Google]
57.png
2KB, 166x80px
>>
I'm wondering when it is I'll stop wondering.
>>
>>9344854
63 hidden threads now.
>>
>>9341476
Paganism is beyond retarded. If you are gonna go religion, christianity is the only real option unless you live in Pakistan or some shit.
>>
>>9344854
I have a lot of hidden threads too. Why is /lit/ so filled with garbage? Does anyone here even read?
>>
File: angry-pepe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>9345174
/lit/ was MERKEL'd with hundreds of sub-90 IQ refugees after the /fitlit/ merger
>>
>>9344339
I disagree; In order to predict something with complete accuracy, or in terms of a person, how to predict their reaction to certain events or situations, you must fully understand that person, including understanding the exact nature of their emotions and mindset, things that can't really be communicated. For example, I have severe anxiety that seems to shift focus. It used to be centered on doctors and dentists when I was a young, insured child. I'd feel so sick and panicked that I simply wouldn't cooperate with them. After a while, it shifted to relationships. I still pursued them, but I would be anxious to nausea when around a girl I was dating for at least 6 months or so before it would subside and I could be comfortable with them. Now it is focused on work. Changing jobs is unbelievably stressful to me. Left a shit retail job for a decent IT position at a solid company, and quit after a short while because I wasn't sleeping, and had constant nausea and stress induced diahhreah. I understood all of these shifts in anxiety focus as they happened, and it made sense in a strange way, but I couldn't possibly put it into words. Everyone has these strange quirks of emotion but can't fully explain them. Even that basic idea aside, it comes down to mindsets that are tough to describe. Do you know how you're used to thinking in terms of what you were previously doing? After playing Tetris, your mind tries to fit disparate objects together. After playing music, you tend to do things rhythmically for a while. There are mindsets similar to this that are always affecting what you're doing, but most of them cannot be explained, and cannot be acknowledged without becoming conscious of them and changing them. You can know someone in a very primitive level, but you can never know them as they know themselves, and even then, people surpise themselves at times.
>>
>>9341476
Which ancestors?
>>
File: 67.png (2KB, 160x64px) Image search: [Google]
67.png
2KB, 160x64px
>>
>>9341462
i don't believe in religion spooks
>>
>>9341665
>no responses

so about nothing as usual
>>
>>9341480
Have a good poo, anon.

Also if anyone knows of a notification for when I get (you)'s in threads when not in tab, thx I'll succ ya dick.

>>9341519
You could've just said Whiskey is better than Chardonnay because it isn't for 30 yo's.

>>9341538
Go see a doctor.

>>9341702
W & B my dood

>>9341799
Relax and get some sleep. Try meditating for an hour, it might help you improve concentration if you force yourself to think about nothing for a while.

>>9342035
Have you tried anything? Small steps, anon. Little things, like invading Poland.

>>9342057
I wouldn't recommend it. No more apricot jam if you die.

>>9343365
Yea.

>>9343450
But 50 strength for Havel's Greatshield...

>>9343618
Become the person you wish to see in your life, then you will be a good father. A trick my grandfather taught me when I was young was to say "One" repeatedly when something was distressing me. Obviously, in your head, otherwise you look Schizo.

>>9344867
Never.

Have a good day everyone, hopefully peace and tranquility are in your life or future.
>>
>>9346401
No.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 750x750px
The willows whisper, yet the sound is innocuous; a sort of meaning that can't be cradled in my arms before death.

Is the drastic blue in the background your tormentor?

I see what you're trying to pull;

The cloth over the eyes.

A blink

And the whispering willow sleuths.
>>
I want God Almighty to brutally rape me, I want to feel his holy light-sperm throughout my body, I want him to utterly annihilate me, to whip my pathetic being off the face of existence with his infinite power in a mighty flash of burning light, a final massive orgasm of death. Amen.
>>
>>9346970
God provides no such services
>>
I wish I could talk about stuff but I'm worried bad things will happen to myself and others if I do.
>>
>>9347583
talk to a priest
>>
>>9347635

Somehow that seems like a bad idea also, but maybe.
>>
How do I stop caring about politics?
All the things that go wrong are driving me mad and bringing it up all the time completely ruins the conversation with most people.
>>
>>9347661
learn to treat it as meta-drama performed on the world's stage
>>
>>9347673
That meta-drama is affecting the lives of billions of people who have no say in it.
>>
>>9347677
such is the way it always has been and always will be
>>
I'm afraid of americans.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.