[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public service announcement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1432939664696.jpg (29KB, 340x444px) Image search: [Google]
1432939664696.jpg
29KB, 340x444px
Harrassment by /lit/ has already led to three booktubers closing their channels and their other social media accounts.

- If there's a booktuber that you like, don't post about them here.
- If a booktuber that you like is posted here, you may wish to download any of their videos that you still want to watch.
- If you think a particular booktuber should be okay because they share /lit/'s interests (rather than talking about YA like most booktubers do), remember that all three of the targeted booktubers fitted into that category.
- If you think a particular booktuber should be okay because they have already been discussed here before and nothing happened, remember that all three of the targeted booktubers had been discussed here before the threads that led to them being harrassed.
>>
>>9340598
Please no, cornfather.
>>
just goes to show you that buying a hundred classics to look smart and never reading them and posting all day on the internet doesn't actually make you a better person
>>
I wish we did that to cliff.
>>
>>9340701
I think Cliff's already aware of what goes on here.
>>
>>9340598
3?
I thought this shit board only did 2.

Disgusting, I'm pretty sure all the hate came from /a/ posters, only that level of degeneracy is capable of such hate.
>>
>>9340941
Carliclaire which I'm most pissed about because she was a content machine. And her mom's channel was fucking awesome comfy as fuck.

Katie who came back a whore

And serraphina M patrician brit with nice tits and a disgusting accent
>>
File: 1445165078904.png (2MB, 1596x928px) Image search: [Google]
1445165078904.png
2MB, 1596x928px
I have sympathy with the booktubers targeted, and had no involvement myself (besides misdirecting one to reddit), but shouldn't these people have thicker skin? I mean, many of them are hopeful published authors. People will say an awful lot more horrible things once you hit the spotlight. As cruel as it is, /lit/'s bullying is a kind of litmus test as to whether or not you're made of the right stuff.
>>
>>9340598
>>9340701

i dont get all the hate toward this. it looks fine

besides, its not like any of you fuckers are really that educated, have tremendously deep or wide collections, or are broadly read
>>
>>9340987
Think of it from their perspective: they've heard scare stories in the media about stuff like gamergate and people getting doxxed, and now suddenly there's all this shit being posted that frightens them (at least one person was sending private messages too; there was a screenshot posted here). They don't know where it's going to go next, so they decide to be cautious and remove all online traces of themselves.
>>
>>9340701
>implying Cliff would delete his account
>implying Cliff doesn't already know about /lit/
>implying Cliff isn't based
>>
>>9341239
Cliff is a faggot
>>
File: 1491181656144.jpg (46KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
1491181656144.jpg
46KB, 288x358px
>>9340941
When did Serraphina happen?
>>
>>9341746
Also, KT is back, she did disable the comments though
>>
>>9341746
April fools day. It was all /fitlit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.