[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita: Is the book worth reading? I got through the first few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Sue_Lyon_Tony_Rome_1967.jpg (12KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
Sue_Lyon_Tony_Rome_1967.jpg
12KB, 220x255px
Lolita: Is the book worth reading? I got through the first few chapters, but I decided to just watch the movie and enjoyed it, and I know the book is different (I haven't committed to a long length novel like this in a long ass time.)
>>
>>9338675
>long length novel
How long is your copy?
What was the last part you read before you stopped?
It's dope, you should read it, but if you have to force yourself to you wont enjoy it.
>>
Why are you asking us? You obviously don't want to read it. Mark Twain said that a classic is a book that everyone wants to have read, but no one wants to read. So you need to ask yourself, is there anything in "having read" this book that will be worth the torment of reading it?

Or you could listen to it. Jeremy Irons nails it as Humbert Humbert.
>>
the films suck.
>>
>>9338794
>listen to it
>Jeremy Irons
Then better watch the movie with Jeremy Irons, is a piece of art

There is another movie which is nothing like it
>>
File: 77.jpg (150KB, 1300x600px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
150KB, 1300x600px
>>9339153
Maybe, but Sue Lyon is worth it, try the one with Jeremy Irons
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.