[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: james-patterson.jpg (1MB, 2360x1772px) Image search: [Google]
james-patterson.jpg
1MB, 2360x1772px
This fuckin guy. I swear, he comes out with a new book every couple of months, and they're all the same. Just unoriginal shit that he also has to make a shitty commercial for. So not only is he the shittiest, most unoriginal author who probably only does less than half the work it takes to write a novel, but he also is the only writer who would ever make a COMMERCIAL for this kind of shit. I fucking hate this guy with a deep passion.

What writers piss you off, /lit/?
>>
people still watch commercials?

also Stephen King. How the actual fuck did he NOT LIKE Kubrik's The Shining??!! What is wrong with him?
>>
>>9338324

Kubrick's Shining is not the book. It's a great movie for what it is, but it doesn't respect the spirit of what King wrote.

As for writers who annoy me, most are local ones.
>>
>>9338359
the ones who take the best seat at the coffee shop, never apparently order anything, and work on their "novel" all day?
>>
>>9338315
That's probably all intentional. He's selling junk food to the masses on purpose. Most, if not all, of his books are written by other people who he supervises after handing them the plot and characters, which is why he's so prolific.
>>
>tfw burgertards have commericals for books on TV

Oh that's hilarious
>>
>>9339676
Yeah, exactly, That's why he sucks
>>
>>9338315
My mum reads this. Is it really that bad? Disappointing for someone who read the literary greats in her youth.
>>
>>9338359
>respect the spirit
I think you mean remove the corny self inserts and make it genuinely horrifying in the process. King is pleb-tier, Kubrick saw the opportunity in adapting a well known mainstream novel, and turned the unfulfilled potential of the basic plot into something great.
>>
File: hmmm... woah.png (33KB, 419x442px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm... woah.png
33KB, 419x442px
>>
>>9340530
I think my eyes are bleeding
>>
>>9340530
>Justice? You get justice in the next world, in this world you have the law.
Was that so hard?
>>
>>9340530
Literally worse than John Green. Wow.
>>
Douglas Adams. His humor is deadpan and non-existent, and his books are Reddit tier garbage.
>>
>>9340530
>she thought of justice, that heavy word
>>
>>9340530
>She probably said Oh shit or even Fuck
>>
>>9340530
The only link I found was here, for an old short story at a college publication:
>https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-107203443.html

Any other indication it's from him? I'd like to see this pic become a meme
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.