[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

perceptivity + vigorous exertion for thousands of hours = mastery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 854974957342.jpg (851KB, 1536x1051px) Image search: [Google]
854974957342.jpg
851KB, 1536x1051px
Authentic geniuses of /lit/, is it this simple?

>inb4 insecure novelists feeling invalidated by simplification of their life's work
>>
>>9337361
What is 'perceptivity'? Maybe with the Sistine Chapel as an example.
>>
It's either simple or easy or neither.

You know, these kind of questions start a query in my mind. Every time. Query on the rest of the big questions, regarding existence, its nature and such. I get stunned by my ignorance.
You need endurance and character, a goal to align your perception with, challenges and guidelines.

Is this what it is like to slip into madness? Then again, what would that mean? That I steal the order from my world?
>>
>>9337361
It really is that simple. And if you want to be truly perceptive, don't get caught in the trap of believing you are right about anything, to the exclusion of all new information. Always challenge yourself and be open to change.
>>
You need a higher functioning brain to write masterpieces. If you were meant to create, most of it would come easily, more naturally than it does to other people. At bottom, we can't ignore that talent exists. It's all in the mind, brother.
>>
>>9337361
>Faulkner wrote As I lay Dying from midnight to 4 am in 6 weeks not changing a word.
>This work greatly contributed in him winning Nobel in Literature

I agree with you but it doesnt apply that greatly to literature.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.