[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /MoreProductiveWriterAtNight/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1491167602247.jpg (28KB, 604x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491167602247.jpg
28KB, 604x320px
Who /MoreProductiveWriterAtNight/ here?
>>
I'm a more productive person in general at night. Fewer distractions, less background noise, and I'm able to work at my own pace, whatever the environment.

>tfw no nocturnal societies around the world where citizens work at night and sleep/enjoy the day while the sun is out
>>
Only the Hitlers of the world work at night; no honest artist does.
>>
First thing in the morning, the two hours before going to work are the most productive for me.
>>
>>9337241
I used to be like that, but then I realized that making writing a daily habit instead of working in short bursts separated days and occasionally weeks at a time is much more productive.
>>
>>9337241
Proust was, and so am I.
>>
File: 1490309717828.png (2MB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490309717828.png
2MB, 650x750px
>>9337284
>no honest artist does
>>
>>9337257
we should start a club, anon!
>>
>>9337241
I'd like to be a productive author at all times, but right now the night is the best time for me to write and read. It's just wholesome to work with literature by candlelight.
>>
I found that im actually more productive early in the morning. Like 5 or 6am. Just got to make sure i get to bed early the night before.
>>
File: Pepe_7b92c8_5547399.jpg (21KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_7b92c8_5547399.jpg
21KB, 500x315px
>>9337241
Generally I am, though as of late, I'm dislocated and having to live with my parents (I was laid off) and when night comes, I'm too tired and empty in the head from entertaining my parents all day to approach anything super-productive. And If I stay up too late, I get woken up at 7:00 no matter what by the noise in the house.
>>
>>9337257
>tfw no nocturnal societies around the world
The closest you'll come to something like that is a mega metropolis like New York City, Tokyo or Hong Kong

>tfw can't stand big cities
>>
>>9337257
this desu
>>
>>9337284
>people that i disagree with are hitler

simply liberal
>>
I just wrote something that I think may be pretty good, so I suppose I am.
>>
>>9337241
more productive in prison here.
>>
>>9337257
>tfw
>>
>>9337241
I want to fuck Mugi while she's cosplaying as Pepe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.