[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw incapable of abstract thought What do I read to fix this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1484160155398.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1484160155398.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>tfw incapable of abstract thought

What do I read to fix this?
>>
Literally every word in your post denominates an abstract concept. How did you write it then?
>>
>>9335183
>How did you write it then?

I dunno
>>
>>9335174

Read fantasy books about fictional universes. Alice in Wonderland is a good start
>>
>>9335174
Tell me, what do you consider "abstract thought"?
>>
>>9335174
t. woman
Unfixable.
>>
>>9335211

I have trouble reading books that are heavy with concepts, and I have trouble understanding many metaphors.
>>
File: gYXKEiX.jpg (60KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
gYXKEiX.jpg
60KB, 428x410px
>>9335174
Do you have brain damage? I don't mean that as a put down I'm sincerely asking if you've got a condition, as plenty can result in the impairment of abstract thinking/reasoning
>>
>>9335441

I have a learning disability and had to drop out of high school due to bad grades. My father is a teacher of intellectually gifted high school students and he did all he could to bring me up to normal grades, but nothing could make me keep the knowledge. I love him very much, and it hurts me because he's obviously disappointed in me. I try to read more books to make him proud of me, but I can never understand them well and he knows it.
>>
>>9335473
Focusing on his love and not his disappointment, moment to moment, may lead to a better outcome than the reverse focus.
>>
>>9335317
so you have trouble reading philosophy books i guess? It's quite common desu try to read a glossary of philosophical terms online maybe.
>>
>>9335473
Take the philosopher stone (Shrooms).
Or smoke some weed.

Problem solved.

(Yes, I'm being serious)
>>
>>9335174
dfadjwfewgfewgew ohugewbkuGEW Rgewu
>>
>>9335473
Which learning disability? From what i know there are therapies for most of them.
>>
>>9335174

abstract thought a shit
>>
>>9336084
I don't know how to get drugs.

>>9336106
I honestly can't remember. It had a weird name though.
>>
>>9336106
The made up kind. This is probably that one shitposter at it again.
>>
Literally swallow a bucket of paint and puke all over the Canvas
>>
>tfw only have abstract thoughts

feels like an ocean desu
>>
>>9335174
>tfw incapable of abstract thought

>What do I read to fix this?

Don't read, listen. Specifically listen to advanced musical compositions that will force your mind to adapt to their structure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QgOBbKl0eY

This should eventually unlock your ability to properly think in terms of abstract metaphor directly. Thank me later.
>>
File: pinter.jpg (6KB, 191x293px) Image search: [Google]
pinter.jpg
6KB, 191x293px
>>
>>9335174
Read more, read the KJV Bible, it will help you with everything
>>
>>9335174
listen to pre-lateralus tool

work in a warehouse

to ascend you must die; you must be crucified, piggy
>>
Just become an engineer you dumb cuckold
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.